Originally Posted by 30338
Had a Trigger Tech Special stop resetting trigger after 20 shots. The folks who built the rifle said they had seen that issue with the Trigger Tech Special several times. Contacted TT and they were less than helpful on resolving an issue with the new trigger. Bought a Timney and moved on. Do have a TT Primary that is working still. Probably just my bad luck, but I will say that TT was not high on after the sale customer service on that particular day. Just saying none of them are probably perfect. I could see trying a Diamond out on an appropriate rifle.

Something must’ve been really off that day. I’ve dealt with TT customer service due to problems with sear engagement on a poorly timed Remington bolt (I’m guessing this is similar to the issue you had), and they went above and beyond to try and resolve my problems. They replaced a Primary with a Special, then when that didn’t work they custom ground a sear to try and work with the poorly timed bolt, and finally, they followed up a year later to see if the trigger issues went away after having the bolt re-timed (they did). Very impressive CS, IME.