Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
All this drama is not about Trump. Its about us. It’s about gaining control of not just the US, but the world. Trump, and us, stand in the way of that. They think getting rid of Trump will cow us into silence. Into submission. My fondest hope is that they are wrong about that. This election is for all the marbles. The left has been playing that game for years, and we better get used to that and do likewise, or we are going to be just like the rest of the world, enslaved. We can either lead the best of this world, or follow the worst of it. One is easy, the other is work. The easy way, as I told my kids often, is almost never the right way. Are we going to be men, and do the work required to be free? Or are we content to be cattle, and enjoy the free grass in the corral, until it is time to be slaughtered?

The left will always be a part on America as it's currently configured. The only possibility of getting out from under the left's influence is to separate from them,...which is never easy. But it will eventually happen.

America is much too divided and much too diverse to exist for long as a single entity with one central government. It's gone on longer than it should have, already. The country is about 150 years past where the split should have occurred,..and the divide is *much* worse today than it was 150 years ago.