Perhaps my eyes, but folks seeing a lot more 'bad' here than me. From a photo log of my own collection, I know that some of my rifles came out in pix better than hands-on condition revealed and visa-versa with some coming out appearing much worse. Often light reflections a bugger!
The above rifle photos appear professionally done and may have been mildly 'shopped'. (Photoshop).

Concerning such discussions as this one... Dishonorable mention to all the guns on Internet auctions with simply a few atrocious photos! Most often such circumstance with pix so dark looking more like a 3-D shadows! Yet they sell!!! At least in the instant matter, pix seem decent & sufficient.

Over half decade of collecting, ever-reminder of nothing yet beating hands-on 'evals'. Just from what I can see and not necessarily agreeing with all the 'condemning' remarks here, not appearing a bad buy. Yet too, I'm not particularly imbued with the Fwt pre '64 genre due to the alloy bottom metal. IE: its propensity for easily scratching & underlying bare alloy bright contrast effectively highlighting.

Just my take
Best & Stay Safe
John