Originally Posted by las
Google research has me not much farther ahead than before I started, as to either psi needed or reliable brands. I have eliminated a couple brands from reviews. (and there may be a reason they are on Craigslist....)

I'll be washing cars frequently , doing sidewalks, blasting out mud from the ATVs, and prepping wood siding for re-staining. Wife wants to retain basic same color on the siding, only lighter (It's pretty dark brown now.)

I know Dewalt 3000 or higher will do it, but kinda spendy, and I don't need contractor grade stuff. Probably...

I'm hesitent to buy anything used, except maybe Dewalt, and I don't see many of those.

What PSI/gpm should I be considering, particularly the psi - how low can I go on this and get the job done? I'm thinking probably not under 2500?

Brands? Not paying shipping from Amazon or E-bay (if even avail to AK) so forget that.

I'm looking maybe Ryobi from local HD - especially if a Black Friday deal. There's a couple 3K in stock , more in Anchorage - 150 miles away.

Your input positive and negative is welcomed.

This would be cold water, only.

Bought a dewalt years ago with a honda motor. No problems, just gave it to my son. (can get it back if I need it)