Well now that I finally have winter routine setting in, especially with this covid crap, and living like 3 miles from the range...

I've got time to play with the Grendel over the next 3 or 4 months...

Since there are applications for the 300 Blackout, I am going to do some testing on the Grendel in that type of service,
with the 160 gr RN, that I've picked up a couple of boxes of....

Powders I'll probably test after working with the 140 Speers, W 748, AR Comp and 2015 BR....

from times past working with 6.5 x 55 Swede and the old 160s, I know that leaving the Muzzle in the 1800 to 2000 or 2100 fps range, they are still a very viable deer round, in spots like heavy brush, or places like good old northern MN or No Wisconsin swamps...

also have found out with the two sets of dies I've picked up for the Grendel, they will reform 7.62 x 39 brass to be able to be useful in the Ruger Bolt Action Grendel... Put it into what I call 30/30 type of service parameters....

Got about 500 bullets coming, 85 Gr HPs from Sierra....with those and some 100 grainers I have, also plan on playing to see how it does with those bullet weights and Blue Dot....I operates real well, with bullets in the 1800 to 2400 fps MV range...

If I can get a moderator under Biden and Harris still, this is the rifle I can see a lot of use available for....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez