This stuff is happening fast.

This is from CBS News. Just 4 days ago, Trump and Giuliani both said that Sidney was a member of the Trump team:

During Thursday's press conference, Giuliani identified Powell as a member of the team defending Mr. Trump, and the president himself identified Powell as someone working for him in a November 14 tweet.

"I look forward to Mayor Giuliani spearheading the legal effort to defend OUR RIGHT to FREE and FAIR ELECTIONS! Rudy Giuliani, Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis, a truly great team, added to our other wonderful lawyers and representatives!" Mr. Trump tweeted at the time.

And today, this from CBS:"Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity," said a statement from Giuliani and Trump campaign senior legal adviser Jenna Ellis.

I am mystified by this as it looked to me like Sidney was doing a good job. But, it looks to me like Trump just said "You're Fired"