Originally Posted by Bristoe
They lost something they were counting on. My guess is, it's the stuff that was seized in Germany. It's stored away somewhere with Hunter Biden's laptop.

This:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...nce-supporting-her-voting-machine-claims

Powell told radio host Glenn Beck on Friday that she has heard that “our forces” confiscated a server in Germany from an electronic voting system company she alleged was tied to voter fraud.

“The servers at Scytl in Germany were confiscated the other day,” Powell told Beck. “I’m hearing it was our forces that got those servers, so I think the government is now working on an investigation of what really happened.”

An Army spokesperson responded that “those allegations are false.” Scytl issued a statement saying, “We do not tabulate, tally or count votes in the U.S.; We do not have servers or offices in Frankfurt; The U.S. Army has not seized anything from Scytl in Barcelona, Frankfurt, or anywhere else.”

A Defense Department official told the Washington Examiner that “we have no evidence of that and we haven’t seen any intelligence showing that” and “we have nothing to support that and we were not involved in that.”

Deep state got the evidence and destroyed it.

Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Well orchestrated, massive fraud. Votes were sent overseas to be counted by a company tied to Venezuela. The server was confiscated, but our side doesn't know who has it.

The FBI has it stored right next to Hunter Biden's laptop.

Gina Haspel has it.

That's why Sydney keeps telling her boss Donald J Trump to fire Haspel yesterday

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.