Here’s the deal man, these Republicans call them what you want rinos etc. They are wolves and they see the weak animal known as cool Joe Biden. They know he will be 82yrs old come 2024 by 2022 he’s going to be off his rockers, Harris and Obama’s will be running the show. Even people like bengay will have a hard time defending him. So the Biden presidency will be a 1 term presidency, if Biden gets in and everyday it’s looking like that. So these Republicans Christie, Romney, Cruz (he’s supporting the president so far), Rubio, and whomever else want Biden in there. Three yrs down the road there will be no virus so mail in ballots will not be an issue. Matter of fact I see a lot of states changing voting laws and doing away with mail in ballots. They know whoever the Republican is will probably win the presidency. With that I see trump if he concedes, I see trump running again in 2024.

Last edited by 79S; 11/23/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.