Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by viking
Right.

But then again, it would not matter what topic it is someone always starts chit.

There's a big difference in trainwreck threads by valid members, and valid threads purposely derailed by paid trolls.

But clicks are money $$ in the internet forum business. So nothing is done.

We have religious trolls too. Those that are only here to deny God, and argue He doesn't exist.

Perhaps we need to have a Politics & Religion forum? I doubt it'd get used though. It would be greatly ignored.

Who are the valid members? Only the ultra conservative, wear-it-on-your-sleeve conservatives?

You just can't cope with people that disagree with you. Better they go away than you have to listen to them.

Keep cryin'... I'm laughin'

Ummm...

Maybe those that actually hunt/shoot/fish/trap/reload/ and are vested in interests as such, as well as the freedoms and liberties that come with that lifestyle?

I have no problem with people that I don't agree with. None.

I even enjoy a good heated debate.

But trolls that promote communism, gun control, and taking our freedoms away, are nothing but... well, Trolls.

Which are you?

"I have no problem with people that I don't agree with. None" when did you change?

And you seem to have a problem if someone chooses to disagree with you. Insecurity, maybe?
A very feminine response.