Originally Posted by Kenneth
Yep on the Pmags, several 10's here, several 20's and several 30's

Have 3 harris bipods, current favorite setup is bags front and rear, but not against the bipods.

Regarding primers, CCI 400's on hand, but honestly not enough to feel comfortable with, been at least 6 months since I've seen small rifle primers for sale.

Called the LGS this weekend looking for primers, knew I was likely wasting my time,

The guy on the phone says 40 to 50 calls a day from people in search of primers,

They open at 9, and the phone starts ringing seconds later.

Insanity.

Yeah, if you don't have many small rifle primers, you are screwed!!!! Front and rear bags work great for a bolt action, but they don't feel right to me with an AR. I shoot a lot of prone as well, and the bi-pod works much easier for me, with the aide of a rear bag. I like keeping it simple and use the same set-up when shooting AR's off the bench too. Good luck on finding more primers. They are out there, but shops are charging more money for them now. Bullets can still be found online at places like midsouth.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA