Originally Posted by uncle joe
My personal take on all of this. The press conference (s) are used to keep us in the fight and somewhat informed. As each day goes by I find fewer places to hang my hat in hope this will get turned around. What I do know from my years as a LEO is, a strong case takes time to build and doing it in an abbreviated time frame is difficult at best. The other thing I learned is you present evidence when it will do the most good for your case and not before. Sometimes it has a way of disappearing. There are times I thought she said too much.
I think team Trump needed to distance themselves from Sydney because she is going to cross the isle when she starts throwing Chit bombs and Trump needs the RNC behind him when this is over.
I could be totally wrong, I've done that once or twice in my life.

^^^THIS^^^

Rush also talked about this yesterday. I think they're trying to separate themselves from her so that she doesn't get tied down by the administration. Hopefully she'll go rouge on their asses and make something happen. It's kind of like when Steve Bannon and Sabastian Gorka left because they could be more effective away from the administration. The MSM was waiting for them to turn on Trump and it never happened.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan