I'd like to note some pretty incredible customer service response from Smith and Wesson.

On Monday of last week I called S&W about a revolver that needs service. The guy I talked to said to watch the mail for a prepaid shipping label.

The past Sunday afternoon I remembered to tell my wife to watch the mail for a letter from S&W, Whereupon she went to the drawer and pulled out an envelope and handed it to me. The envelope contained a prepaid FedEx label and detailed instructions for shipping.
I boxed up the revolver, attached the label, and set it aside for Monday (yesterday) morning.

Yesterday I called FedEx at 9:45AM and talked to a guy who scheduled a pickup from my door. The FedEx van got here a bit after noon and I handed off my packaged revolver to the driver.
I checked tracking just now to see where the box might be, and it was delivered to S&W at 9:41AM today.

Here's to hoping that the rest of my service request is handled as well as the delivery part. I find that kind of service to be exceptional.

The package had a pretty wild ride. Starting at my door it went to Peru, Illinois. From there to Memphis, TN, to Granby, CT, to Windsor Locks, CT, and finally to Springfield MA.
And it arrived at it's destination a bit under 24 hours from when I called FedEx to pick it up.\

That rates a WOW, in my estimation...

"Chances Will Be Taken"