Wish I could say the same for TC. Called 4 weeks ago to get a rear sight. Ordered one and was told it would come with the screws to mount it. Great.
10 or so days later, sight and stuff arrives. Decided not to tape it down so called them back and asked them to send me the screws please. They said it came as a complete kit, screws included. I gave them the part number off the bag to make sure I ordered what they were talking about. Matched up for sure. Nice lady told me she'd send me another sight at which I asked, if you order the same thing and the original didn't come with screws, why would this order? Asked her if she could find me some screws, she said she'd have to go look for them and it would be easier to order the right thing and she said she'd call the warehouse in AL where it shipped from and make sure it had screws.
Friday pm I get a package and the kids put it away and didn't tell me. I open it up and am excited so I can go shoot the smokepole. Guess what's missing.
Called again today, guy is going to send me some screws. Spent about 2 minutes on hold while he went and got some from somewhere.
Hope they arrive safe and sound.
Seem silly for three packages when one should have done it. And then at a simple mistake, send me the missing parts. Now I've got two rear ML sights, one set of screws coming.
If you need a Triumph sight, let me know (screws not included)
Glad yours worked out so well, hope it comes back by next Monday!

Keep Smiling