Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Except for people here & others that are like minded that I know, they are riled up...........but taken on the whole, the majority just sort of shrug, appear to accept it & move on, having no real inkling of the significance of what has happened here.

If this stands, 'Merica is pretty much done; this only missing information is on what date does it really take effect. I don't think it will be very long given the barbarians at the gate, now.

MM

Remember it only took 3% of the population to change the world in 1776. Those patriots who committed their “Lives, ... Fortunes, and ... sacred Honor,” to the cause of Independence and Liberty and who knew they would either “hang together or hang separately,” defeated the most powerful empire in the world and gave us this Constitutional Republic.

Are we committed enough to keep it?

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now