Back again. Had a few 5By's but no real monsters around. Can't quite see the small point on its left side.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

First saw this guy about 4 miles away from where this image was captured. Might be a good one if he lives for a couple more years.

Same buck as first image in this set, but a little closer look.

An early morning 4by

And an early morning landscape shot. Typically trying for portrait like images and not equipping any cameras with smaller lenses. Tried a bit to rectify that this season to show more of the greater environment.

Not the best of images (evening), but the only beaver we encountered on land. Seem to be essentially nocturnal around here. A really noisy image taking some post processing to bring it to life.

Big Eddy. A 4 by 6 if one gets a close look at some images that follow. Probably the largest buck encountered this go around and one that's been seen repeatedly over the last 4 or 5 seasons. If one can get a close up portrait he has some distinguishing marks over his left eye. Seems to be a late comer each season, showing up around the second or third week of November, and not fond of allowing much in the way of a close approach. Will put up a couple more images of him in the next set.

Due to family work schedules we're doing Thanksgiving a day early here. Gotta go check the Weber and turkey. Have a good one, and will chime in tomorrow.

Last edited by 1minute; 11/25/20.

1Minute