Originally Posted by badger
Originally Posted by rem141r
i read it, although with all the runtogetherwords it was hard to read portions of it. seems it boils down to a bunch of affidavits and some evidence that the vp of engineering for the voting machine company was antifa and said that they had fixed it so that trump could not win. that and a bunch of statistics saying it was impossible for the votes to change like they did from trump to biden. what i did not see was any hard and fast proof. maybe thats coming or maybe i missed it. it is really sickening that this schit is STILL going on, 20 years after the "hanging chad" horschit. how f ucken hard is it to get a voting system in place that is 100% certifiably accurate? i work in IT, i know of what they are talking about with drag and drop upload errors, unsecured logs, etc. this schit is unf ucken acceptable and easily fixed. yet here we are.

Ummm, what you are seeing is the pre-cursor, the complaint for relief and injunction. The actual evidence will be forthcoming and revealed as this moves forward.

Patience Grasshopper.

Get more popcorn.

No, what you're seeing is just another smoke show. Without any real evidence these "Kraken" lawsuits are all talk and no trouser. I expect them to be dismissed and the certification of the electorate to go forward.

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči