Originally Posted by paddler
Yep, covered. No worries. But how about just $1000. That way nobody gets hurt, and you can just mail it to me.
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
......................LOL...LOL.......Paddles the WEASEL........$1,000???........Tell ya what Piddles.....$100,000 to you in CASH regardless if Trump retains the presidency or not if ya got the damned gutts to come and collect it. It will be the most painful $100K that you will have ever earned in your miserable life. ONE ON ONE, you and me on a gym mat and you sign a waiver. You keep the money whether Trump retains the presidency or not...Your wager of only $1K is a joke........Well worth it for me to lose $100K.....You do not have the gutts ya coward....Looking forward to your weasel out reply.

Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by paddler
It appears that you don't believe your own BS enough to put your money where your mouth is. Got it. How does it feel to be totally FOS?
............Well PoodlePUSS....Just another cowardly weasel me out from this one post from ya. I put up $100K...You are too cowardly and too gutless to come and collect. ALL MOUTH and no action.

Yep, won't even try to back up your BS. Thought so. Or maybe $1000 is too much. Did you ask Mommy for a loan? If you can't afford to lose the full amount, maybe $500? $100? A nickle?

Last edited by Paddler; 11/26/20.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope