Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Despite all the bitchin, moaning, yelling, name calling, and screaming on this stupid string Biden will be President on 22 January 2021.

Let the name calling and vulgarities continue.

..................Oh yeah? Biden gonna be coronated? Not over yet Spanky.

Wanna bet, Squeezy? It's over and has been since 03 Nov.

.....How much ya wanna bet Spanky?...You obviously do not know the Constitution; especially article 2, let alone the Constitutional authority that each state legislature has to over turn the results based on overwhelming evidence of election fraud. Forget what the courts say who ruled against the Trump team. They have NO Constitutional authority to over rule the state legislatures.

It's not about the Constitution, it's about reality, something you are vastly unfamiliar with. What drug induced mindset would make you think even Red states would vote to overturn the results, no matter how fraudulent they be? Not going to happen.

Here's the bet $100.00 says that Trump will not be President of the USA on 22 January 2021. Put up or Shut up. Anyone else want to take that action?
.....Yeah Spanky. I will take that bet sir!!....IT IS ABOUT the CONSTITUTION and the rule of law. Drug induced mind set? Well Spanky, the state legislatures that control AZ, NV, WI, MI, PA, and GA are ALL controlled by whom?? HMMMM? THE GOP!! How is that for reality?.... The state legislatures in each of those states can over turn the results of the election. They have the Constitutional authority to do so under article 2, whereas the lower courts, the appeals courts and even the SCOTUS cannot over rule them. So how is that for reality AGAIN....So! I will make my wager with you based on the rule of law and based on what the US Constitution says. IF the rule of law and the US Constitution is followed by these state legislatures, then Trump retains the presidency.

Squeezy--- The bet is, "I sayTrump will not be president of the USA on 22 January 2021, you say he will". No "ifs", "no buts" no nothing. This is a simple bet even someone as obtuse as you just might be able to comprehend. Quit trying to weasel out now that I called your number. Put up or SHUTUP . Save your demented ramblings about the Constitution, SCOTUS, States, articles, appeals for your claque of syncophants.

Anyone else willing to take this bet? Didn't think so. It is a bet I would truly like to lose.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.