Home
https://twitter.com/AOECOIN/status/1332425792677036032?s=19
................Sure hope it happens....Dr Steve Turley in one of his videos on you tube taped today says that Wisconsin might be the first state to overturn.
Excellent news. Hopefully we can stop the communist take over of our nation.
Need something more reliable than a Tweet.
If it happens, it takes 20 out of Biden's column too.
Breaking news.............FBI arrests Hillary.
I would love for this to happen, however, today the federal appeals court dismissed the lawsuit filed by Rudy and the Trump team, so now it is going to the Supreme Court. This is probably the last hope. Not going to hold my breath.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Cool...

Hope they wear a mask...

...and a Hazmat Suit
Originally Posted by Cretch
I would love for this to happen, however, today the federal appeals court dismissed the lawsuit filed by Rudy and the Trump team, so now it is going to the Supreme Court. This is probably the last hope. Not going to hold my breath.

Expected, they want the SCOTUS to be the bad guy.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-lawsuit-pennsylvania-idUSKBN2872AZ

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so,” wrote Stephanos Bibas on behalf of a three-judge panel.

“Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” wrote Bibas, who was nominated by Trump.

The appeals court said many of the claims by Trump campaign are matters of Pennsylvania law but noted the campaign already lost on those issues in state court.

“It never alleges that anyone treated the Trump campaign or Trump votes worse than it treated the Biden campaign or Biden votes,” said the opinion. “The campaign’s claims have no merit.”

The other judges on the panel, Brooks Smith and Michael Chagares, were nominated by George W. Bush, a Republican.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Good point, but let's expand on that

Need something more reliable than trolls and communist-voters on 24 hour campfire......

It also amazes me a few folks on here who have given up on our election of President Donald Trump, in their words and actions they post here, but it gives me comfort that I only see what crap they spew when someone quotes their stupid remarks. They truly are fools who deserve no replies, but many still feed their ego by replying. My confusion is, when you are in a group and overhear a stupid comment, don't we as adults usually let it go and be happy, vs being drug down by their sickness and stupid brains?
Heard that the Pa judge that dismissed it is a Trump appointee. And he said there is no evidence. If that is correct, it will get tossed at the highest court level, as it should if there is no evidence.
Originally Posted by hookeye

If that is the case, then the Federal Judges are part of the swamp problem. They should do their jobs instead of being chicken chitts.
Originally Posted by dale06
Heard that the Pa judge that dismissed it is a Trump appointee. And he said there is no evidence. If that is correct, it will get tossed at the highest court level, as it should if there is no evidence.

That's where Sidney Powell will come in with the Kraken. I believe she is the one with all the evidence needed.
Got my nuts crossed!!!

Just admit you’re a through and through Southern Democrat and Never Trumper

If that is the case, then the Federal Judges are part of the swamp problem. They should do their jobs instead of being chicken chitts.

That’s how all bureaucrats are. They don’t want any responsibility so just pass the buck.
Originally Posted by Mach3

That's where Sidney Powell will come in with the Kraken. I believe she is the one with all the evidence needed.

So Rudy/Team Trump got rid of the attorney
with the critical evidence they required....
assuming she actually has compelling and
convincing evidence to back her own claims.

or.. Maybe team Trump saw her evidence,
laughed uncontrollably.. and said GTFO.

The Democrats had four years to come up with a way to win against Trump, and that's just what they did. As badly I wanted to see Trump win, and as bad as I hate to spend the next four years under a Biden-Harris administration, we might as well get used to it, because come January 20 there is going to be a new president.

I have sat here and laughed my azz off at all the crazy chit some of the posters here have come up with in the way of "evidence" and "proof" that the election was fraudulent. Sure it was, but that's not going to change the outcome. Yet, the usual suspects keep posting this chit and telling people that they're un-American if they don't believe it, and that Trump is going to prevail in the end.

The only chance he has, and has ever had, is for the SCOTUS to do something, and that's not going to happen.
Originally Posted by Starman

So Rudy/Team Trump got rid of the attorney with the evidence they required.

You’re obviously trying to imagine a checkers match while the men are observing a chess match. LOL
Originally Posted by BobBrown

I'm a Republican and I voted for Trump..Just admit you're an azzhole, because everyone on here knows Steelhead.

You’re obviously trying to imagine a checkers match while the men are observing a chess match. LOL

You choose to ignore Rudy turned up to a
chess match with only his checkers, and the
Trump appointed judge rightfully told him
you can't play that way.... Dismissed.
The "CSI effect" has concerned me from the start of this. You see... we got a bunch of dumb fuqs, with examples of them on this very thread, who have watched too much low information programming on the boob tube. They've come to expect nothing short of binary, incontrovertible evidence for just about everything in life. Things like statistics and probability just don't compute with these low information morons... it's simply to far above them. Affidavits? Yeah right... Trump probably coached them himself.

They need to see a picture of crispy joe pedophile biden himself sneakin in the back of polling stations with a sack full of magic ballots and his fuqing paw prints on every single one of them. Not even pictures of "the squad", nancy peolosi, or any other democrat crime boss stuffing a ballot box would be enough to satisfy these dumbfuqs.

That judge is one of them. And don't be impressed that Trump appointed him... Trump appointed Sessions, Mattis, Kelly, and long list of other jackass idiots.

This one is a great example of the type of stupified dumfuq I'm talking about.

I'm a Republican and I voted for Trump..Just admit you're an azzhole, because everyone on here knows Steelhead.

I’m not Dwarf looking Steelhead. I’m Bob, Bob Brown.

You’re a RINO at the very least
Damn, I can’t wait for the liberal tears that ARE coming
Originally Posted by Squidge

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-lawsuit-pennsylvania-idUSKBN2872AZ

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so,” wrote Stephanos Bibas on behalf of a three-judge panel.

“Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” wrote Bibas, who was nominated by Trump.

The appeals court said many of the claims by Trump campaign are matters of Pennsylvania law but noted the campaign already lost on those issues in state court.

“It never alleges that anyone treated the Trump campaign or Trump votes worse than it treated the Biden campaign or Biden votes,” said the opinion. “The campaign’s claims have no merit.”

The other judges on the panel, Brooks Smith and Michael Chagares, were nominated by George W. Bush, a Republican.

You are another moron who regularly proves himself to be such.

Supremes nuts aren't as fuzzy as we hoped they would be.
Originally Posted by copperking81

You are another moron who regularly proves himself to be such.

Lol, you're just another low IQ retard.

Link?
From the way I understood it the legislators have to the power to take the electoral votes and give them to one candidate or the other. That was from the hearing on Wednesday. No need for the supreme court. Someone please correct me if I misunderstood.

ROFLMAS

This is tremendously very very very tremendous news.

Tops all Bullshit tweets.
Here is what is being talked about in PA.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/202...ispute-2020-election-results-resolution/

HARRISBURG (KDKA) — Pennsylvania Republican lawmakers have introduced a resolution intending to dispute the 2020 election results on Friday.

The resolution intends to declare the 2020 election results as being “in dispute,” delay the certification of votes from Pennsylvania for both the state and presidential races and asks for the U.S. Congress to also declare the 2020 presidential race to be in dispute.

The legislators contend that a multitude of factors put the election results in dispute, including the extension of the mail-in ballot deadline and the Pennsylvania Supreme Court’s ruling that loosened restrictions regarding signature authentication. They also accuse Secretary of the Commonwealth Kathy Boockvar of certifying the results of the election “prematurely… despite ongoing litigation.”

The resolution does not specify how the state or presidential electors would be determined if the resolution were to pass.

The resolution is sponsored by Rep. Russ Diamond, Rep. Eric R. Nelson, Rep. Paul Schemel, Rep. Greg Rothman, Rep. Francis X. Ryan, Rep. Dawn W. Keefer, Rep. Mike Jones, Rep. David H. Rowe, Rep. Michael J. Puskaric, Rep. Barbara Gleim, Rep. Bud Cook, Rep. Cris Dush, Rep. Stephanie Borowicz, Rep. David H. Zimmerman, Rep. Daryl D. Metcalfe, Rep. David M. Maloney, Sr., Rep. Dan Moul, Rep. Brad Roae, Rep. Kathy L. Rapp, Rep. Jim Cox, Rep. Rob W. Kauffman, Rep. Matthew Dowling, Rep. Eric Davanzo, Rep. Rich Irvin, Aaron Berstine and Rep. Andrew Lewis.

The resolution has not yet been voted on by either the state House or Senate.

Lt. Gov. John Fetterman told KDKA last week that if the votes are not certified in Pennsylvania by Monday, Nov. 30, there will be no members of the state House and half the state Senate will not be in office as that is when their terms expire.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

+1
Originally Posted by crittrgittr
From the way I understood it the legislators have to the power to take the electoral votes and give them to one candidate or the other. That was from the hearing on Wednesday. No need for the supreme court. Someone please correct me if I misunderstood.

State legislatures have absolute power according to what I have read. I believe the 12th amendment specifically recognized/enumerated that power.
The clock is ticking.

https://www.pennlive.com/elections/...tification-of-presidential-electors.html

Declaring the results of statewide electoral contests in the 2020 general election to be in dispute, a group of House Republican lawmakers have announced their intention to introduce a resolution calling for Gov. Tom Wolf and Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar to withdraw their certification of the Nov. 3 election results in the presidential and other statewide contests.

Citing what they described as election law compromises, irregularities and improprieties associated with mail-in balloting, pre-canvassing, and canvassing, the 26 lawmakers stated in a news release issued late Friday afternoon the issues raised about the election has “undermined our elector process and as a result we can not accept certification of the results in statewide races.”

The proposed resolution, if it gets introduced, has only a short life since the legislative session ends on Monday, Nov. 30. All pending bills and resolutions will die at its conclusion.

A spokesman for House Speaker Bryan Cutler, R-Lancaster County, said Cutler was not involved in writing the resolution. Cutler also has not scheduled any session days to consider it before the session’s end.

A spokesman for House Majority Leader Kerry Benninghoff, R-Centre County, repeated on Friday what his caucus leaders stated earlier; they are standing by tradition of the popular vote winner in the presidential race getting the electors.

On Tuesday, Gov. Tom Wolf certified the election results showing President-elect Joe Biden won the state by more than 81,000 votes. Other statewide races resulted in Republican Auditor General candidate Timothy DeFoor and Republican state Treasurer candidate Stacy Garrity as the winner of their races while Democratic incumbent John Shapiro won his re-election bid as attorney general.

Even though two of the three GOP candidates for statewide row offices were certified as the winners, the lawmakers say they and the selection of presidential electors for Biden should be withdrawn or vacated. The resolution also urges Congress to “declare the selection of presidential electors in this commonwealth to be in dispute.”

Concerns about the fairness and integrity of the election that the group of lawmakers raise in some of the 21 clauses in their resolution are similar to arguments raised by President Donald Trump’s legal team during a Senate Majority Policy Committee meeting on Wednesday.

“It is absolutely imperative that we take these steps if we are to ensure public trust in our electoral system. Faith in government begins with faith in the elections which select that government,” the House GOP members’ news release states. “Just as Pennsylvania led the founding of our nation, Pennsylvania should also lead the way by making sure our commonwealth continues to stand as a keystone in our nation where free and fair elections are of paramount concern, no matter the final outcome of those elections.”

Those who have signed on as co-sponsors of the resolution are: Reps. Russ Diamond, Eric Nelson, Paul Schemel, Greg Rothman, Frank Ryan, Dawn Keefer, Mike Jones, David Rowe, Michael Puskaric, Barbara Gleim, Bud Cook, Cris Dush, Stephanie Borowicz, David Zimmerman, Daryl Metcalfe, David Maloney, Dan Moul, Brad Roae, Kathy Rapp, Jim Cox, Rob Kauffman, Matthew Dowling, Eric Davanzo, Rich Irvin, Aaron Bernstine, and Andrew Lewis.

State and local officials have consistently said there is no evidence of widespread fraud related to the election.

Trump has lost a string of legal challenges to the election results in Pennsylvania. The latest occurred Friday when a federal appeals court panel refused to block certification of Pennsylvania’s vote. Judge Stephanos Bibas wrote there is no proof to back his assertions that the 2020 presidential election was unfair.

“Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so,” Bibas wrote in the opinion from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit. “Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”

You are correct. The Constitution just says that the state legislatures send electors. No popular election even required by the Constitution for president. It's in Article II. Read it.
Hope this actually happens
Originally Posted by 358WCF

Link?

LOL
.....The last hope is the GOP controlled state legislatures not the SCOTUS!.........State legislatures make laws while the courts are supposed to uphold them AS WRITTEN!,

No, steelhead, I'm a realist.........which means I don't go in for the BS that's been posted on here about all the bogus "proofs". Understand, steal, stealhead.

Amen

No, steelhead, I'm a realist.........which means I don't go in for the BS that's been posted on here about all the bogus "proofs". Understand, steal, stealhead.

He's not Steelhead. BTailhunter is
Hasta be true it was on social media
Originally Posted by moosemike

He's not Steelhead. BTailhunter is

Birds of a feather flock together.
Look at splooge taking a page out of the commie playbook. Dilute the truth with fake news.
Lol, Bobby "Bullshit" Brown throwing poop at the wall again to see what sticks, surely you have something better to do.

I doubt the Supreme Court will grant certiorari . Get back to me if it does.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

ROFLMAS

This is tremendously very very very tremendous news.

Tops all Bullshit tweets.
.............Well hey there UP 'n Chucky......Just so ya know you idiotic slimeball, it IS NOT the courts who will decide this election. NOT the lower courts, NOT the appeals courts AND NOT the SCOTUS.......Per the US Constitution UP 'N CHUCKY, it is the state legislatures who pass election laws and who enforce them. Out of the 50 states MORON, THE GOP controls 31 state legislatures. THEY HAVE THE POWER (PER THE US CONSTITUTION TO OVERTURN election results within their respective states.....SO there Mr. UP 'n CHUCKY, you regurgitative IGNORANT MORON. I suggest you take that tweet far more seriously...."Tops all Bullchit?? LOL...LOL.....No Chucky, UUUUU top all bullchit....

Ah... but I'll bet you drink bottled water from Oregon!
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Spano, you have the makings of a swell guy, but post's like this is why your reputation trails your potential on the fire.
Lol, Bobby "Bullshit" Brown throwing poop at the wall again to see what sticks, surely you have something better to do.

LOL

This one is a great example of the type of stupified dumfuq I'm talking about.

I cant believe you read what the pos corksucker said. I havent read it in the diatribe above but regardless of what he said , you are spot on.

I think you're probably right because the lower court said "you got no evidence" (more or less).

Or you could admit your Hillary post was stupid. The OP had an interview with Doug Mastriano which is a legitimate source.

I think you're probably right because the lower court said "you got no evidence" (more or less).

More or less? Which is it?

Like what source?

It was a tweet of an interview from a legislator.

You are correct. The Constitution just says that the state legislatures send electors. No popular election even required by the Constitution for president. It's in Article II. Read it.

Jenna Ellis, Trump Senior Legal Adviser, JUST NOW explained this on Grant Stintchfield on Newsmax.

6 other contested states could also do the same thing.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Spano, you have the makings of a swell guy, but post's like this is why your reputation trails your potential IN LIFE.

And his life trails his potential.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Spano, you have the makings of a swell guy, but post's like this is why your reputation trails your potential IN LIFE.

Spanky's not keeping up.

Look up Doug Mastriano and "get back to me".

Trump is playing tiddlywinks.

It’s not that difficult. Folks didn’t vote for Biden, they voted against the orange guy and they came out by the 100’s of thousands.

I can explain it to you but I can’t understand it for you.
Originally Posted by callnum

It’s not that difficult. Folks didn’t vote for Biden, they voted against the orange guy and they came out by the 100’s of thousands.

Yup, and I'm not sure if he even has a squidger at this point in the game.

Yes, people did not vote for Beijing biden, they voted against President Trump. They did indeed turn out by the hundreds of thousands...to their local post offices. Whereas President Trump supporters turned out by the millions...right around 80 million. President Trump was leading Beijing biden by over 10% when the suspect states stopped counting Trump votes and began to manufacture biden votes. Therein lies the problem; biden supporters, in a coordinated mass act of fraud, cheated their asses off in front of the whole world. They have been caught and will not get away with it. Real Americans despise cheaters.
Originally Posted by CowboyTim

Wipe your chin.

Interesting Callstocum. Damn shame that the numbers don't show that. But hey, keep on lying. Maybe Tim can give you a hummer after he runs all that cattle.

You guys live in some kind of La-La Land. Carry on. I'm laughing all night long.
Cowboy Tim. Change your name. I’m thinking something along the lines of [bleep] Tim, or gaybuttsex Tim, or, I dontknowmydaddy Tim. Seriosuly.

Spano, you have the makings of a swell guy, but post's like this is why your reputation trails your potential on the fire.

Orange Okie---Thank you for your polite criticism of my post. What exactly is your problem with it?---Spano

Orange Okie---Thank you for your polite criticism of my post. What exactly is your problem with it?---Spano

His problem is that you like poopdikk in your butthole.

The Iranians just gave that line of thought another go and now they are down their Top Nuke Dude in addition to Q. Soleimani .

Lots of people gotta learn the hard.
Originally Posted by Jeffrey

His problem is that you like poopdikk in your butthole.

Hahaha. Tff. And true.

Orange Okie---Thank you for your polite criticism of my BS. What exactly is your problem with BS?---Spano
FIXT

You misspelled chess. Hide and watch, or just hide.

Maybe.. But not 80 million. And not more than Zero. And not 3200 to 600,000. And not 900 to 0. And not spiking at midnight.

I can't understand that for you.
Originally Posted by CowboyTim

Go stick your crank in the breaker box.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Maybe.. But not 80 million. And not more than Zero.

And why not? Why is it so difficult for you to understand that a record number of people voted this year? Wouldnt you have been surprised if had been otherwise? More voters, highest percentage ever voted, net result, record votes cast for both candidates. Just a bigger record for one of them. So it is. Get over it.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

And why not? Why is it so difficult for you to understand that a record number of people voted this year? Wouldnt you have been surprised if had been otherwise? More voters, highest percentage ever voted, net result, record votes cast for both candidates. Just a bigger record for one of them. So it is. Get over it.

So who sets election laws for the each state in the union??

Spanny, your post was short and curt, basically dismissing, as settled, that every action of the lower courts has been correct, and the Supremes need not examine their rulings and judgments in such a momentous and clearly unexplainable election results. The flippant, "get back to me if it does" came across as if anyone would seek your "highness'" opinion.

Pushing problems UP the chain of command is how American business and government operate these days and why they both suck as bad as they do.
CallDUMB,,,,,Lyin LaaaaROY,,,,,,,CowgirlTIMMY.......On this thread any way,,,the three DUMMYS of the apocalypse....The three garbage dumps........All of your opinions about this or that and blah blah and more blah blah do not reconcile with the law or the US Constitution.....The three knee-jerkin amigos who continually show their IGNORANCE and just plain ABSOLUTE stupidity. PaddlerPUSSY, Gint-rrrrr. Up 'n Chucky, Northman, GarbageDUMP50, JimfromTN, Goosefeathers (Goosey) also apply to the same ignorance and stupidity as well......We never read from you idiots about the law and US Constitution as it applies to state by state election laws now do we..... NOPE! Hell no!.....Just a bunch of mouthy clowns who know not what they are blabbin about!...But if the lying and corrupt main stream media say things? Well HOT DAMN! Must be true then............

Maybe.. But not 80 million. And not more than Zero. And not 3200 to 600,000. And not 900 to 0. And not spiking at midnight.

I can't understand that.

Yep not surprising.

LOL TFF laugh
#noevidence

LOL
#noevidence

LOL

The evidence that the election system was not secure from being hacked is in this filing -
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.mied.350905/gov.uscourts.mied.350905.1.15.pdf

Spanny, your post was short and curt, basically dismissing, as settled, that every action of the lower courts has been correct, and the Supremes need not examine their rulings and judgments in such a momentous and clearly unexplainable election results. The flippant, "get back to me if it does" came across as if anyone would seek your "highness'" opinion.

Yes, that is my opinion but the High Court may have another opinion. I certainly do not have the power to tell the Court how to conduct its business but I (and you and others) certainly still have the power to express opinion. If I my not so humble opinion (or the manner in which it was expressed) offended you I apologize.

Again, I appreciate your well reasoned and polite reply. Would that the others here could communicate in similar manner.
Originally Posted by 79S

So who sets election laws for the each state in the union??

Haha. Good one.
#ImTooLazytoClick

#typos

LOL
Drawing out all the commies tonight.

Lol!.
#ImTooLazytoClick

#typos

LOL

When you get un-lazy....check it out.....

The evidence that the election system was not secure from being hacked is in this filing -
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.mied.350905/gov.uscourts.mied.350905.1.15.pdf
Originally Posted by Raspy
#ImTooLazytoClick

#typos

LOL

When you get un-lazy....check it out.....

I only watch CNN
Hahaha, lar.
PRESIDENTS ARE CHOSEN BY VOTERS, NOT LAWYERS.

I would be babbling off the talking points they sent you as well. When this makes it to the Supreme Court, your head is going to explode.

28 October 2020 Justice Alito

It would be highly desirable to issue a ruling on the con- stitutionality of the State Supreme Court’s decision before the election. That question has national importance, and there is a strong likelihood that the State Supreme Court decision violates the Federal Constitution. The provisions of the Federal Constitution conferring on state legislatures, not state courts, the authority to make rules governing fed- eral elections would be meaningless if a state court could override the rules adopted by the legislature simply by claiming that a state constitutional provision gave the courts the authority to make whatever rules it thought ap- propriate for the conduct of a fair election

Are you screaming in a high pitched nasal tone?
................Ok DUMMY!! Time to ed-juuu-maaa-cate u some more......Yep! For once I will agree with you....Presidents ARE chosen by the voters.....But that is only a fraction of the process. Under NORMAL circumstances, the states then certify the votes. From there the electors are chosen who will then vote in DC in mid December....However DUMB DUMB, if in the event of election fraud, the state legislatures have the power under the US Constitution to STEP IN and over turn their states results. Before any vote in congress to formally announce a POTUS, the state legislatures can over turn or reverse the election..
This is how you play chess. Trump is playing Tiddlywinks.

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — President Donald Trump’s legal team suffered yet another defeat in court Friday as a federal appeals court in Philadelphia roundly rejected the campaign's latest effort to challenge the state’s election results.

Trump’s lawyers vowed to appeal to the Supreme Court despite the judges' assessment that the “campaign’s claims have no merit.”

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” 3rd Circuit Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, wrote for the three-judge panel, all appointed by Republican presidents.

U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann, another Republican, had said the campaign's error-filled complaint, “like Frankenstein’s Monster, has been haphazardly stitched together” and denied Giuliani the right to amend it for a second time.

The 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals called any revisions “futile.” Chief Judge D. Brooks Smith and Judge Michael Chagares were on the panel with Bibas, a former University of Pennsylvania law professor. Trump’s sister, Judge Maryanne Trump Barry, sat on the court for 20 years, retiring in 2019

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — President Donald Trump’s legal team suffered yet another defeat in court Friday as a federal appeals court in Philadelphia roundly rejected the campaign's latest effort to challenge the state’s election results.

Trump’s lawyers vowed to appeal to the Supreme Court despite the judges' assessment that the “campaign’s claims have no merit.”

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” 3rd Circuit Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, wrote for the three-judge panel, all appointed by Republican presidents.

You sound concerned.
https://youtu.be/MUaaKuTYVSs?t=11

I hereby dedicate the above video to CallDUMB, Up 'n Chucky, Gint-rrrrrr, Lyin LaaaaROY PaddlerPUSSY, and the rest of you ignorant of the law and Constitution Trump hating knuckle heads. And by the way CALLDUMMY, it does not matter how the courts rule. The state legislatures controls things.....DUMMY!........Philly ruling? Meaningless u clown.
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

I hereby dedicate the above video to CallDUMB, Up 'n Chucky, Gint-rrrrrr, Lyin LaaaaROY PaddlerPUSSY, and the rest of you ignorant of the law and Constitution Trump hating knuckle heads. And by the way CALLDUMMY, it does not matter how the courts rule. The state legislatures controls things.....DUMMY!........Philly ruling? Meaningless u clown.
..........Oh and I almost forgot........Now boys! MAKE SURE u all watch the ENTIRE video.....Learn something!!

U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann, another Republican, had said the campaign's error-filled complaint, “like Frankenstein’s Monster, has been haphazardly stitched together” and denied Giuliani the right to amend it for a second time.

The 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals called any revisions “futile.” Chief Judge D. Brooks Smith and Judge Michael Chagares were on the panel with Bibas, a former University of Pennsylvania law professor. Trump’s sister, Judge Maryanne Trump Barry, sat on the court for 20 years, retiring in 2019

.....LOL>>>LOL.....Does not matter how these judges ruled there CallnumbNUTS.....I dedicated an above video to you and your Trump hating co-horts.......Make sure ya watch it now...LOL>>>LOL....
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

LMFAO....I can’t wait until the liberal faqs have to eat their words and this fraud is overturned. If we actually have free and fair elections, that puts them at a distinct disadvantage. They couldn’t win without cheating because most of this country ain’t as batshit crazy as the cities want us to think it is, city folks don’t really vote in big numbers, they just bitch and complain about the fishbowl they’re in. They simply allow the deep state a modicum of cover to perpetrate the fraud. Most years it doesn’t matter because both candidates are puppets of their master but Trump is their worst nightmare. They couldn’t cheat fast enough for the system THEY THEMSELVES put in place.....dumbfuks.

Those that were so glib in the aftermath of their stolen but temporary victory and tweeted about putting Trump supporters into re-education camps should take a moment to reflect, pray that we’re not looking to extract revenge for their complicity.

Ok according to you then that makes Capt’n Bone Spur’s legal team the dumbest SOB’s on the planet. You see they took there false gripes to the courts.

Cripes this is funny. I can’t decide who is the dumbest on the fire. Dirt, fat squeeze, VG, or Jag.

DJT has failed worse than flave trying to stay sober.

Ok according to you then that makes Capt’n Bone Spur’s legal team the dumbest SOB’s on the planet. You see they took there false gripes to the courts.

Cripes this is funny. I can’t decide who is the dumbest on the fire. Dirt, fat squeeze, VG, or Jag.

...........Hey BONEHEAD!!! False gripes to the courts?? Man are you a complete clown and one pathetic DUMMY........HEY STUPID!! Ya know what signed and sworn affidavits under penalty of perjury are. The Trump teams in all 6 states have over a thousand now. These are LEGAL docs under the law MORON. THEY ARE EVIDENCE MORON!...Every charge brought forth in all swing states including PA have sworn affidavits by EYE WITNESSES to back up those charges MORON........NO! You sir and your Trump hating ILK, from any and all standpoints of legaleeeeze including the US Constitution,,,,, ARE THE DUMBEST ON THE FIRE!!
Libtards don’t understand law and order, just feelings and optics.
Call-DUMMYnumb nuts.......Trump playing tiddly winks? NO! Trump is playing chess using the law AND the US Constitution.....Ya got things reversed MORON!
https://youtu.be/moSz-QQn5Sc?t=8

More education on the law and Constitution for the Trump hating libTURDS.......U can watch this one too CallDUMB!
YouTube?

Laffin, fatsqueeze climbs to the top of the list.
YouTube?

Laffin, fatsqueeze climbs to the top of the list.
..............Sorry CallDUMMY......The videos speak for themselves. AND YOU with ALL of your knowledge, expertize and smartness, that is the best post you can come up with as a rebuttal?

LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>>>.....Tell me Call-DUMB-numb-nuts......How does it feel to be made a complete ass out of? HMMMM?...You and yer Trump hating lunatics could not debate yer way out from the bottom of a wet paper bag.

Looking forward to your next reply and rebuttal THAT sites the law and the US Constitution to keep the results in PA as they are. Surely with your knowledge and expert-teeeeze you can come up a statute on Constitutional law which would strengthen yer case???.............LOL>>>LOL...GOOD LUCK!!!

You supported Draft Dodger Bill, right? You remember, The Rapist. Now you support The Pedophile with the pedophile son. Similar interests?
BREAKING HUGE: Pennsylvania Judge Rules 2020 PA Election Likely Unconstitutional – Trump Case “Likelihood to Succeed” – Gives State Legislators Power to Choose Electors!

Judge Patricia A. McCullough rules that PA preliminary ELECTION CERTIFICATION injunction was PROPERLY ISSUED and should be upheld.. "Additionally, Petitioners appear to have established a likelihood to succeed."

Basically:
- Commonwealth is barred from taking ANY further steps to certify results;
- Issues raised found to be of "statewide and National concern" and
- Trump has “likelihood to succeed on the merits.”

Link to the 13 page opinion:

https://www.scribd.com/document/486...ction-Likely-Unconstitutional#from_embed
Originally Posted by 280shooter

You supported Draft Dodger Bill, right? You remember, The Rapist. Now you support The Pedophile with the pedophile son. Similar interests?

You mean draft dodging DJT with his bone spurs? No I did not support any of them. Especially Capt’n Bone Spurs. Fat squeeze I can’t read you post. It’s painful typed. 3rd grade education right?

You mean draft dodging DJT with his bone spurs? No I did not support any of them. Especially Capt’n Bine Spurs. Fat squeeze I can’t read you post. It’s painful typed. 3rd grade education right?

So you didn't support Rapist Bill, but you support the Pedophile. Birds of a feather... I hope they catch you.

You mean draft dodging DJT with his bone spurs? No I did not support any of them. Especially Capt’n Bone Spurs. Fat squeeze I can’t read you post. It’s painful typed. 3rd grade education right?
.......Cannot read it uh??? Then perhaps you need help in reading and comprehension?? LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL........Well CallDUMB-NUMMY-NUTS. In your last post of above, I do not see anything related to the law or related to the US Constitution.....GOTCHA!!....Checkmated yer damned ass tonight!!! .LOL>>>LOL
Originally Posted by 79S

I would be babbling off the talking points they sent you as well. When this makes it to the Supreme Court, your head is going to explode.

It would be highly desirable to issue a ruling on the con- stitutionality of the State Supreme Court’s decision before the election. That question has national importance, and there is a strong likelihood that the State Supreme Court decision violates the Federal Constitution. The provisions of the Federal Constitution conferring on state legislatures, not state courts, the authority to make rules governing fed- eral elections would be meaningless if a state court could override the rules adopted by the legislature simply by claiming that a state constitutional provision gave the courts the authority to make whatever rules it thought ap- propriate for the conduct of a fair election

That statement is from the latest FEDERAL Court dismissal not the State.
SewedUpAzz Charles

Wrong again. You have a career of it. If you serve your party, assist them in writing down their testimony in exchange for a plea deal .

This has nothing to do with SCOTUS granting certiorari... PA legislature is simply doing what the Constitution spells out.
Originally Posted by ftbt
BREAKING HUGE: Pennsylvania Judge Rules 2020 PA Election Likely Unconstitutional – Trump Case “Likelihood to Succeed” – Gives State Legislators Power to Choose Electors!

Judge Patricia A. McCullough rules that PA preliminary ELECTION CERTIFICATION injunction was PROPERLY ISSUED and should be upheld.. "Additionally, Petitioners appear to have established a likelihood to succeed."

Basically:
- Commonwealth is barred from taking ANY further steps to certify results;
- Issues raised found to be of "statewide and National concern" and
- Trump has “likelihood to succeed on the merits.”

Link to the 13 page opinion:

https://www.scribd.com/document/486...ction-Likely-Unconstitutional#from_embed

Saw that a couple hours ago... Was waiting for someone to link it while reading a bunch of drivel...

Kind of a big deal...
Originally Posted by 79S

That statement is from the latest FEDERAL Court dismissal not the State.

Actually, Presidents are not chosen by voters. Technically, the voters of a state indicate to the parties who they desire. Then, the parties send electors chosen by the parties to vote in the actual December election. If there is a problem with that system, as it very much appears at this time, the individual state legislatures can send their own electors to vote in the college. If that procedure fails to elect a president, then the Speaker assumes the role until such time as the House can elect the President (which would be DJT).

Everybody screaming "Democracy!" is an idiot. The Federal Government is not a democracy. (Hint: It's in the name.) Your state, county, and municipality are sort of democracies, with the governors, mayor, etc. being directly elected by the people. But the people do NOT elect the president. The states do.

The SC has many times said and ruled that the states set their own laws, and the SC is loathe to interfere. When they do, as in Bush v. Gore, it is only to say that the state must follow the state's law. If this particular case went to SC, the SC would most likely say "The state and the state courts must follow the state constitution" and send it back to the Penn courts, just like they did in 2000. And, since there really isn't enough time for that, it is possible that the Penn. legislature ends up choosing electors based on either the in person vote totals, since they followed the constitution, or based on the legislatures own will. Granted, it's remote, but plausible.
Where’s the evidence? That’s all I wanna know
Since your comprehension skills are lacking.........The affidavits are evidence. The stats and modeling are evidence. The missing USB cards are spoliation (Like hillary's phones). The piles of ballots in the garbage are evidence. The the impossible vote dump counts are evidence. The impossible vote total higher than population is evidence. The impossibly low rejection rate is evidence. The multitude of centarians voting in this election is evidence. The multitude of zombies voting is evidence. and on, and on, and on, and on........

Hell of a lot more evidence than Vindman's "feeling" about a phone call.
Originally Posted by Sprint11

Actually, Presidents are not chosen by voters. Technically, the voters of a state indicate to the parties who they desire. Then, the parties send electors chosen by the parties to vote in the actual December election. If there is a problem with that system, as it very much appears at this time, the individual state legislatures can send their own electors to vote in the college. If that procedure fails to elect a president, then the Speaker assumes the role until such time as the House can elect the President (which would be DJT).

Everybody screaming "Democracy!" is an idiot. The Federal Government is not a democracy. (Hint: It's in the name.) Your state, county, and municipality are sort of democracies, with the governors, mayor, etc. being directly elected by the people. But the people do NOT elect the president. The states do.

The SC has many times said and ruled that the states set their own laws, and the SC is loathe to interfere. When they do, as in Bush v. Gore, it is only to say that the state must follow the state's law. If this particular case went to SC, the SC would most likely say "The state and the state courts must follow the state constitution" and send it back to the Penn courts, just like they did in 2000. And, since there really isn't enough time for that, it is possible that the Penn. legislature ends up choosing electors based on either the in person vote totals, since they followed the constitution, or based on the legislatures own will. Granted, it's remote, but plausible.

Very well said, and correct.
If it gets to the SCOTUS and if they determine that there were 'irregularities', I'm thinking that they won't reverse it. They'll decide that they can't determine who did win so they'll nullify the election and throw it to the house.
The house is where things will get lively as split states fight to determine who gets their 1 vote. Logically, they'd give it to the candidate who won the state's popular vote but we all know that logic will play no part in it.

Indeed, and there are even more good candidates than that. The list is so long, it's hard to keep track of them all.

For sure squeezie is the most emotional, followed by jag. Sometimes I wonder if these, and several others are just sock puppets. Possibly Russian plants, but sadly probably just amazingly stupid Americans. Perhaps some of them are just play acting but it seems that some actually believe the garbage they spew. Stunning.

But at least it is fun to watch, in a freak-show sort of way.

I can't understand that.

Yep not surprising.

You trolls can change what I typed, but you can't change what Sen. Mastriano has initiated.

OR the fact that Twitter immediately suspended his account, trying to hide what he and WE THE PEOPLE believe about taking back our country.

Indeed, and there are even more good candidates than that. The list is so long, it's hard to keep track of them all.

For sure squeezie is the most emotional, followed by jag. Sometimes I wonder if these, and several others are just sock puppets. Possibly Russian plants, but sadly probably just amazingly stupid Americans. Perhaps some of them are just play acting but it seems that some actually believe the garbage they spew. Stunning.

Possibly Russian plants?

OMG, you just can't buy laughs that good. My side is hurting from that one.

Puh-lease. More.

Lol.
#noevidence

LOL

Raspy,

These idiots are just like the MSM. You'd have to tape that filing to a bat and beat them in the face with it to get them to read it.

Lol!
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

You mean like Sloppy Joe?

Lol.

Despite all the bitchin, moaning, yelling, name calling, and screaming on this stupid string Biden will be President on 22 January 2021.

Let the name calling and vulgarities continue.
Wasn't there supposed to be a hearing on this yesterday?

Anybody know the results?

Even voters that's been dead for 20 years??

Despite all the bitchin, moaning, yelling, name calling, and screaming on this stupid string Biden will be President on 22 January 2021.

Nostradamus here.

....................Hey Lyin LaaaaRoy! Not one damned thing you ever post is rooted in the law or the US Constitution......Not a one!......You are an ignorant, uneducated, and a complete opinionated idiot.

I noticed you missed the SCOTUS decision(s) on the above developments. Oh...wait...SCOTUS hasn't heard any of the cases brought against the democrats that committed record levels of fraud in a failed attempt to 'select' Beijing biden...yet.

Get back to the board after the SCOTUS decision(s) is/are handed down.
CNN showed President Trump's path to victory.

The Demonrats are starting to panic.

They,once again,underestimated President Trump's ability to win against all of the Demonrat fraud.lmao

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

We will never accept Biden as president. We watched the left and learned. We are the resistance now. We will attack the corrupt left hourly.

..................Oh yeah? Biden gonna be coronated? Not over yet Spanky.

What an astounding display of ignorance. As stated before, the disputed states stopped counting President Trump votes when his landslide of votes overwhelmed the Dominion 'cheating' software. So, they stopped counting votes for President Trump and began counterfeiting votes for Beijing biden. The democrats needed so many fraudulent votes for Beijing biden that their criminal activity was observed by thousands of people. Hundreds of these people have come forward and the democrats & lamestream press cannot drown out the testimony with any amount of propaganda. President Trump will serve a second term as POTUS.
Originally Posted by rte

They,once again,underestimated President Trump's ability to win against all of the Demonrat fraud.lmao

Taking after Jag posting fake crap. Google is your friend.

Wanna bet, Squeezy? It's over and has been since 03 Nov.
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

What an astounding display of ignorance. As stated before, the disputed states stopped counting President Trump votes when his landslide of votes overwhelmed the Dominion 'cheating' software. So, they stopped counting votes for President Trump and began counterfeiting votes for Beijing biden. The democrats needed so many fraudulent votes for Beijing biden that their criminal activity was observed by thousands of people. Hundreds of these people have come forward and the democrats & lamestream press cannot drown out the testimony with any amount of propaganda. President Trump will serve a second term as POTUS.

Maybe he will (and I hope he does) serve a second term but it won't begin in January 2012. Get over it, because it is OVER.
Originally Posted by rte

Not fake at all. Truth is your friend. Here is the video from the CNN legal analyst.

[video:youtube]https://twitter.com/i/status/1332499247346888704[/video]
Originally Posted by rte

Not fake at all. Truth is your friend. Here is the video from the CNN legal analyst.

Twitter?

Laffin, Jag posts fake Twitter stuff all the time .

.....How much ya wanna bet Spanky?...You obviously do not know the Constitution; especially article 2, let alone the Constitutional authority that each state legislature has to over turn the results based on overwhelming evidence of election fraud. Forget what the courts say who ruled against the Trump team. They have NO Constitutional authority to over rule the state legislatures.

This.
Originally Posted by rte

Twitter?

Laffin, Jag posts fake Twitter stuff all the time .
..................That's a right CallDUMB......Every source that goes not in yer favor is all fake!!.....Even a you tube video....LOL>>>LOL........That the best ya got Call-numb-nuts? Of course it is.
Originally Posted by rte

Taking after Jag posting true crap. Left wing Google is your enemy.

You've proven yourself to not be very bright.Apparently your eyesight is failing as well.

So CNN written on these screenshots of Fareed's assessment have no meaning to someone as stupid as yourself.LMAO
Pennsylvania Judge Backs Trump Claims Over Mail-In Ballots, Says 'Unlikely Constitutional'

After a Pennsylvania Judge blocked the state from 'taking any further steps' to complete the certification of the presidential race on Wednesday - she dropped a detailed opinion on Friday justifying her decision, which concludes that the state's changes to mail-in balloting procedures were likely illegal.

"Petitioners appear to have a viable claim that the mail-in ballot procedures set forth in Act 77 contravene Pa. Const. Article VII Section 14 as the plain language of that constitutional provision is at odds with the mail-in provisions of Act 77."

Judge McCullough adds that without the emergency injunction, the plaintiffs would likely suffer "irreparable harm."

"If what may be an unconstitutional mail-in voting process remains extant, such mail-in ballots may make the difference as to whether he is successful or not."

In short; Judge McCullough believes that Pennsylvania's last-minute changes to mail-in ballots was likely unconstitutional, and if allowed to remain in place may negatively affect at least one of the plaintiffs (a GOP congressman) in future elections.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...mp-says-election-unlikely-constitutional
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

You've proven yourself to not be very bright.Apparently your eyesight is failing as well.

So CNN written on these screenshots of Fareed's assessment have no meaning to someone as stupid as yourself.LMAO

Ok short bus find a link on the cnn website.
This sheet is about explode, and I have no idea how the temper tantrum left is going to deal with it. 2,000 forged and fraudulent votes discovered in just one county in Wisconsin yesterday, this is gonna get ugly in the coming weeks, I expect lots of rioting and violence in the liberal controlled sheet hole cities!

Just when I thought no one could be this stupid,you prove me wrong again.

You are this stupid and computer illiterate.

They took the link down when they received flack from other stupid Demonrats,who always rail against the truth,when it reveals the corruption of their own party.

DUH !
................Sure hope it happens....Dr Steve Turley in one of his videos on you tube taped today says that Wisconsin might be the first state to overturn.

Bulls*ht from bullsh*tters. Losers all.
Originally Posted by rte

Just when I thought no one could be this stupid,you prove me wrong again.

You are this stupid and computer illiterate.

They took the link down when they received flack from other stupid Demonrats,who always rail against the truth,when it reveals the corruption of their own party.

DUH !

Sure of course makes perfect sense. Insert eye roll

Double down on the tin foil hat dude.
Liberals are concerned. That's why they're here spewing diarrhea, among other things, out of their mouths.
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

Callstocum, Why do you liberals say that you champion the downtrodden, yet you use their afflictions as pejoratives? Could it be that you are all phony, hypocritical pieces of lying schit?
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
This sheet is about explode, and I have no idea how the temper tantrum left is going to deal with it. 2,000 forged and fraudulent votes discovered in just one county in Wisconsin yesterday, this is gonna get ugly in the coming weeks, I expect lots of rioting and violence in the liberal controlled sheet hole cities!

Let it
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

Callstocum, Why do you liberals say that you champion the downtrodden, yet you use their afflictions as pejoratives? Could it be that you are all phony, hypocritical pieces of lying schit?

Never once said I was a liberal. I know it’s tough for boomers to grasp but it’s possible to not be liberal and not support DJT.

Mind blown

.....How much ya wanna bet Spanky?...You obviously do not know the Constitution; especially article 2, let alone the Constitutional authority that each state legislature has to over turn the results based on overwhelming evidence of election fraud. Forget what the courts say who ruled against the Trump team. They have NO Constitutional authority to over rule the state legislatures.

It's not about the Constitution, it's about reality, something you are vastly unfamiliar with. What drug induced mindset would make you think even Red states would vote to overturn the results, no matter how fraudulent they be? Not going to happen.

Here's the bet $100.00 says that Trump will not be President of the USA on 22 January 2021. Put up or Shut up. Anyone else want to take that action?
Originally Posted by Paddler

...............Bullshiters uh? Well Piddles..Any time u express your stupid opinions, you never share anything to back them up using the law AND the US Constitution. Trump haters only have their knee jerkin emotions and hate to fall back on...
Better yet it DJT is not seated as Prez fat squeeze, Reba, jag and the like never post on the fire again, time to put up.
Better yet it DJT is not seated as Prez fat squeeze, Reba, jag and the like never post on the fire again, time to put up.

Liberals here made the same bet 4 years ago but not a single loser kept their word. They simply created a new handle and continued to act like asses.

This place wouldn’t be the same without Jag, Big, etc as they are good guys.......would we all say the same thing about you, Piddler or Gayghost? 😬
Figured that would start the back peddling.

It's not about the Constitution, it's about reality, something you are vastly unfamiliar with. What drug induced mindset would make you think even Red states would vote to overturn the results, no matter how fraudulent they be? Not going to happen.

Here's the bet $100.00 says that Trump will not be President of the USA on 22 January 2021. Put up or Shut up. Anyone else want to take that action?
.....Yeah Spanky. I will take that bet sir!!....IT IS ABOUT the CONSTITUTION and the rule of law. Drug induced mind set? Well Spanky, the state legislatures that control AZ, NV, WI, MI, PA, and GA are ALL controlled by whom?? HMMMM? THE GOP!! How is that for reality?.... The state legislatures in each of those states can over turn the results of the election. They have the Constitutional authority to do so under article 2, whereas the lower courts, the appeals courts and even the SCOTUS cannot over rule them. So how is that for reality AGAIN....So! I will make my wager with you based on the rule of law and based on what the US Constitution says. IF the rule of law and the US Constitution is followed by these state legislatures, then Trump retains the presidency.
I’ll give you a 9.0 for the mental gymnastics that took to string together.
....Well CallDOPE. I will continue to post on here regardless if Trump retains the presidency or not....Tell ya what! I will cease all further future postings on this forum IF any one of you Trump haters come to So Cal and literally kick my ass....Go for it Call-numb-nuts plus anyone of the rest of you Trump haters....How about that? Now put up or shut up!!
Originally Posted by burrinho
I’ll give you a 9.0 for the mental gymnastics that took to string together.

Nah too much bullshit in the mix.
....Well CallDOPE. I will continue to post on here regardless if Trump retains the presidency or not....Tell ya what! I will cease all further future postings on this forum IF any one of you Trump haters come to So Cal and literally kick my ass....Go for it Call-numb-nuts plus anyone of the rest of you Trump haters....How about that? Now put up or shut up!!
.....................The above would include you Chucky.....LOL>>>LOL......
FWIW, it's not clear that State legislatures have the power to select their electors and veto the vote of the people.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...latures-no-veto-power-column/6311981002/

State legislatures do not have the power to veto the people's choice in an election
Trump fans are peddling the theory that legislatures can override election results. But the framers rejected the idea, and so did the Supreme Court.
Lawrence Lessig Opinion contributor
FWIW, it's not clear that State legislatures have the power to select their electors and veto the vote of the people.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...latures-no-veto-power-column/6311981002/

State legislatures do not have the power to veto the people's choice in an election
Trump fans are peddling the theory that legislatures can override election results. But the framers rejected the idea, and so did the Supreme Court.
Lawrence Lessig Opinion contributor
...............Oh yes they can because the Constitution says so. And whomever on USA today says otherwise, then he or she doesn't know what the hell they are blabbin about......The state legislatures under article 2 can over-ride or over turn the election results in their respective states....Why? Because not only is there massive evidence of election fraud, but also the fact that the demCRAPs through the courts BYPASSED the state legislators in changing election rules laws therefore violating the US Constitution.....The courts DO NOT have the Constitutional authority to bypass the state legislatures.
Tossed out!

Figured this would be the case landslide!

Waffle like always. It would be fun I have no desire to go to a fugged up place like your [bleep] hole CA.

Waffle like always. It would be fun I have no desire to go to a fugged up place like your [bleep] hole CA.

.......Just another weaseling out post from a cowardly damned weasel...Hey Calldumb...Still waiting for ya to post any statute of law or clause from the US Constitution that either trump violated during the last 4 years AND/OR that you can use to justify that the election results are to remain as they are.....How about that CallDUMB? Care to post something of value for a change rather than your stupid knee jerk opinions?...You are NOT capable of posting anything other than yer knee jerk opinions.
The libtards are out in force. What are you all so worried about?
Are you libtards gonna have a convention at the Chik Fila Playground?

.....Yeah Spanky. I will take that bet sir!!....IT IS ABOUT the CONSTITUTION and the rule of law. Drug induced mind set? Well Spanky, the state legislatures that control AZ, NV, WI, MI, PA, and GA are ALL controlled by whom?? HMMMM? THE GOP!! How is that for reality?.... The state legislatures in each of those states can over turn the results of the election. They have the Constitutional authority to do so under article 2, whereas the lower courts, the appeals courts and even the SCOTUS cannot over rule them. So how is that for reality AGAIN....So! I will make my wager with you based on the rule of law and based on what the US Constitution says. IF the rule of law and the US Constitution is followed by these state legislatures, then Trump retains the presidency.

Squeezy--- The bet is, "I sayTrump will not be president of the USA on 22 January 2021, you say he will". No "ifs", "no buts" no nothing. This is a simple bet even someone as obtuse as you just might be able to comprehend. Quit trying to weasel out now that I called your number. Put up or SHUTUP . Save your demented ramblings about the Constitution, SCOTUS, States, articles, appeals for your claque of syncophants.

Anyone else willing to take this bet? Didn't think so. It is a bet I would truly like to lose.
When ratards collide

Magnumdood, you can't get truth through to this commie bastard's brain. Look at his signature line. Veiled message of communal wealth redistribution.

Fugk him. He has no logical side of his brain. There's nothing there.
The libtards are out in force. What are you all so worried about?

They do wreak of fear, don't they?

The 5-6 amigos commie chkunts were celebrating on here just a few days ago at conservatives' expense.

Now look at them.

It's beautiful.

Here's some homework search words for the commie chkunts. "Mastriano" "Jenna Ellis" "Sidney Powell" "legislature".

Then "Get back to us".

Lol!
Every moment it looks a little worse for Trump.

I'm beginning to worry about what his post presidential life will be like. I imagine the tantrums will be a little louder, shriller, and much more frequent. But who will listen? I doubt he will live much longer anyway, even if he does manage to stay out of jail.

Will you guys be contributing to his go-fund-me campaigns to pay for his lawyers, greens fees, and make-up artists?

As it slowly sinks into you guys that your false Cheeto Jesus will be retiring to the trash heap of history where he will be thoroughly roasted, what's next for you? You've made a lot of talk, but seriously, none of you could, much less would keep to your declarations. so, what's the real plan?
I will be like 8 years of Obama is coming for our guns. 8 years of Obama’s birth certificate. Then HRC’s emails.

Only worse gnashing teeth.

Squeezy--- The bet is, "I sayTrump will not be president of the USA on 22 January 2021, you say he will". No "ifs", "no buts" no nothing. This is a simple bet even someone as obtuse as you just might be able to comprehend. Quit trying to weasel out now that I called your number. Put up or SHUTUP . Save your demented ramblings about the Constitution, SCOTUS, States, articles, appeals for your claque of syncophants.

Anyone else willing to take this bet? Didn't think so. It is a bet I would truly like to lose.
..................Hey Spanky......Did you read my last post to you? I did not weasel out on anything! I DID PUT UP! Now if ya wish to keep it up with your words such as obtuse, and demented, and sickophant and stuff like that, then what I will do is raise you to $5K take it or leave it wager with one extra little caviat for ya.....Come to So Cal to collect.....Otherwise, keep yer damned mouth shut and go with our $100 bet payable to you after Biden is sworn in..Then should I lose, you PM me your address...So! Either shut up and go with the hundred or keep on a gum flappin and lose the hundred and go with a take it or leave it $5K bet payable to you in person....Your choice!....
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

Never once said I was a liberal. I know it’s tough for boomers to grasp but it’s possible to not be liberal and not support DJT.

Mind blown

You constantly pull for Team Marx. Play your word games with someone else.

P.S. - You're right to be ashamed.
Every moment it looks a little worse for Trump.

I'm beginning to worry about what his post presidential life will be like. I imagine the tantrums will be a little louder, shriller, and much more frequent. But who will listen? I doubt he will live much longer anyway, even if he does manage to stay out of jail.

Will you guys be contributing to his go-fund-me campaigns to pay for his lawyers, greens fees, and make-up artists?

As it slowly sinks into you guys that your false Cheeto Jesus will be retiring to the trash heap of history where he will be thoroughly roasted, what's next for you? You've made a lot of talk, but seriously, none of you could, much less would keep to your declarations. so, what's the real plan?
......Hmmmm! Don't read anything about the law and the US Constitution in your above post there LaaaRoy citing anything against Trump....

OK, Squeezy perhaps I mistook your acceptance of the bet.

So here it is again: "I say Trump will not be president of the USA on 22 January 2021, you say he will".

No "ifs", "no buts" no nothing. Do you accept the bet as stated and as always been stated? Yes or No?

If you want to weasel out of this bet be man enough to admit it. You will be a better boy for it.
Why don't you offer 'Biden will be sworn in January 20, 2021'?

So here it is again: "I say Trump will not be president of the USA on 22 January 2021, you say he will".

No "ifs", "no buts" no nothing. Do you accept the bet as stated and as always been stated? Yes or No?

If you want to weasel out of this bet be man enough to admit it. You will be a better boy for it.

Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

Mind blown

You constantly pull for Team Marx. Play your word games with someone else.

P.S. - You're right to be ashamed.

Laffin

JFC some of you are dense.

.......Just another weaseling out post from a cowardly damned weasel...Hey Calldumb...Still waiting for ya to post any statute of law or clause from the US Constitution that either trump violated during the last 4 years AND/OR that you can use to justify that the election results are to remain as they are.....How about that CallDUMB? Care to post something of value for a change rather than your stupid knee jerk opinions?...You are NOT capable of posting anything other than yer knee jerk opinions.

Quit your BS, BS. Will you bet me the $1000 or not? What's your problem? Scared?
Dam. All the guys who voted for the party that believes men can have babies are out in full force on this thread.

Quit your BS, BS. Will you bet me the $1000 or not? What's your problem? Scared?
................Sure! A grand? FINE!....But ya come to So Cal to collect. How about that Piddles? Then we shall see who the scared one really is ......Scared of you?? Me???.......LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>

Wow, are you ever delusional.
Trump is done, he’s already figuring out how to make money, stay out of the cross hairs of the NY DA and move on.
Too many people are in denial.
Trump isn’t going to save anyone from the flamers. If Biden were smart he would sideline them with their free everything who want to run up the US government credit card.
‘The only progressive policy that may come to fruition is Medicare for age 55 and over. If you don’t think that’s so far fetched, I believe Federal employees get free medical when they retire at age 55. I don’t have a recent copy of the FERS handbook to verify that so I would welcome clarification.
You don’t see congress or senate changing that for themselves do you?

lol.... says the guy with the D.O from the Caribbean medical school that insists he's a real doctor.
Originally Posted by abbydog
Trump is done, he’s already figuring out how to make money, stay out of the cross hairs of the NY DA and move on.
Trump isn’t going to save anyone from the flamers. If Biden were smart he would sideline them with their free everything who want to run up the US government credit card.
‘The only progressive policy that may come to fruition is Medicare for age 55 and over. If you don’t think that’s so far fetched, I believe Federal employees get free medical when they retire at age 55. I don’t have a recent copy of the FERS handbook to verify that so I would welcome clarification.

Oh chit someone let the sheep out of Connecticut..

Utah witch dr running his mouth.. how many times a day you throw your chicken bones on trash lids to diagnose people??

...............Bullshiters uh? Well Piddles..Any time u express your stupid opinions, you never share anything to back them up using the law AND the US Constitution. Trump haters only have their knee jerkin emotions and hate to fall back on...

So, the Trump "legal" team have lost or withdrawn all but one case. Nothing will reach the Supreme Court. Biden won 306 electoral votes, and is ahead by 6.2 million in the popular vote. Youse guys are seriously delusional. Next case, unless BS wants to bet. But he's chicken.
Oh the old swamp thing, Lke the Qanon/gatway pundit/make ya even go further into the rabbit hole crap. etc far fringe crap. Buy a clue. Oh yeah Donald is playing three dimensional chess. More like demented checkers. Sorry sack of dog crap he is. GOOD RIDDANCE COME JAN 20! The only fraud is DUMP.
Originally Posted by benquick
Oh the old swamp thing, Lke the Qanon/gatway pundit/make ya even go further into the rabbit hole crap. etc far fringe crap. Buy a clue. Oh yeah Donald is playing three dimensional chess. More like demented checkers. Sorry sack of dog crap he is. GOOD RIDDANCE COME JAN 20!

Another concerned soul joins the fray.
Originally Posted by 79S

Utah witch dr running his mouth.. how many times a day you throw your chicken bones on trash lids to diagnose people??

Even dudes get mandatory pregnancy tests when seen by voodoo doc.
Oh the old swamp thing, Lke the Qanon/gatway pundit/make ya even go further into the rabbit hole crap. etc far fringe crap. Buy a clue. Oh yeah Donald is playing three dimensional chess. More like demented checkers. Sorry sack of dog crap he is. GOOD RIDDANCE COME JAN 20!

Even your signature line is false. No the high obesity rates are in the the southern states. Get with the FACTS and look it up! Fact check it !

Even your signature line is false. No the high obesity rates are in the the southern states. Get with the FACTS and look it up!

Concerned.

Edit: And statistically likely to be overweight and on government subsidies.

Why don't you offer 'Biden will be sworn in January 22, 2021'? Mikewarner

I would but he has already tried to weasel out of a very simple bet he previously agreed to. I'm sure he would take your bet and weasel out of it or say you'd have to come to SOCAL to collect.

Now, I ask you why would anyone want to go to SOCAL to collect $100.00 from Sqeezzey? You would get there and his husband would meet you at the door to his trailer and tell you Sgueeze ran out the back door into the sand.

In a way I can understand; Squigy probably never had $100.00 in his wallet at any time in his miserable life.

Why don't you offer 'Biden will be sworn in January 22, 2021'? Mikewarner

I would but he has already tried to weasel out of a very simple bet he previously agreed to. I'm sure he would take your bet and weasel out of it or say you'd have to come to SOCAL to collect.

Now, I ask you why would anyone want to go to SOCAL to collect $100.00 from Sqeezzey? You would get there and his husband would meet you at the door to his trailer and tell you Sgueeze ran out the back door into the sand.

In a way I can understand; Squigy probably never had $100.00 in his wallet at any time in his miserable life.

You get your liquor store website working again?
A sure sign of losing a debate is resorting to name calling.

Most people learn that by the age of 15.

Spanky

My memory may be incorrect, but Didn't you and Rob Jordan, the DA from Alturas bet against Trump in 2016 and the bet was if Trump won you and he would leave 24 hour campfire forever ?
Game, set, & match.
The PA domino has dropped. Which state is next ?
Originally Posted by abbydog

They’ll be too busy stuffing their own pockets until the mid-terms. Then buh bye majority....

No.

Never owned a liquor store. Where did you get that information?

Really ballsy of you now.

Where were you before Nov 3rd?
Maybe he meant winery instead of liquor store
No the sheep didn’t get loose here, too many people haven’t faced reality.
Unfortunately Connecticut Democrats pandered to the unions decades ago and have terribly unfounded pension liabilities for state employees and the teachers. Teachers Retirement fund is 56% funded. No clue what the state employees fund looks like. Spend, spend, spend.
When the UCONN chief of police retires with getting 70-80% of his $250,000 salary or a professor getting the same on a $350,000, those payouts are unattainable over the long haul, bottom line is the statutes are difficult to change. So those of you that are municipal employees and retired, deserve your pension, but don’t complain if taxes increase to pay for the unfunded liability whichever state you live or were employed.
I, like most of you do not have a pension.
Bottom line, move on, enjoy life, stock up on ammo or loading supplies.
Pennsylvania Supreme Court tosses GOP congressman’s suit seeking to throw out all ballots cast by mail
by Jeremy Roebuck, Updated: November 28, 2020- 9:12 PM
Pennsylvania Supreme Court tosses GOP congressman’s suit seeking to throw out all ballots cast by mail
AP

The last active legal challenge to Pennsylvania’s presidential election results was tossed Saturday by the state’s highest court, which balked at a request from one of President Donald Trump’s top boosters in Congress to disenfranchise some 2.6 million voters by throwing out every ballot cast by mail.

In a unanimous decision, the justices declared that Rep. Mike Kelly (R., Butler) had waited too long to bring his lawsuit seeking to overturn the 2019 law that created no-excuse mail voting in the state for the first time, and they declared the remedy he sought too extreme.

‘Voters, not lawyers, choose the president’: Federal appeals court rejects Trump’s last significant challenge to Pa. election
Trump campaign takes complaints over Pa. election before friendly state lawmakers in Gettysburg, after a string of court losses
‘Not how the Constitution works’: Federal judge tosses Trump suit seeking to disrupt Pa. election results
Had Kelly and the suit’s seven other Republican plaintiffs been forthright in their concerns over the constitutionality of the mail-voting statute, the court found, they would have filed their legal challenge before the new law was used in a primary and general election and would not have waited only until after it had become apparent that their favored candidate had lost.

“It is not our role to lend legitimacy to such transparent and untimely efforts to subvert the will of Pennsylvania voters,” Justice David N. Wecht wrote in an opinion concurring with the full court’s terse, three-page order. “Courts should not decide elections when the will of the voters is clear.”

A spokesperson for Kelly did not respond to requests for comment after the ruling Saturday evening.

Sean Parnell — one of the suit’s other plaintiffs, who lost a bid this month to unseat incumbent Rep. Conor Lamb (D., Pa.) — declared in a tweet: “It’s not over. This was not unexpected. Stay tuned.” (Running in the GOP primary this spring, Parnell had endorsed the new “bipartisan system” created by the state’s vote-by-mail law in a tweet and encouraged his supporters to use it.)

And while the Trump campaign was not a party to the case, the president’s legal adviser Jenna Ellis dismissed the court’s ruling in a statement, calling it part of a “ridiculous political game,” and vowed the Trump team would continue to press its case at the U.S. Supreme Court.

State officials hailed Saturday’s decision as a victory.

“We just notched another win for democracy,” said Attorney General Josh Shapiro, a Democrat whose office represented elections administrators in the case along with a team of private attorneys led by Philadelphia lawyer Michele D. Hangley.

The decision came just a day after a federal appeals court dismissed the Trump campaign’s own primary and final legal challenge disputing President-elect Joe Biden’s victory in the state, calling it “light on facts” and “breathtaking” in the presumptuousness of its request, similar to Kelly’s, to throw out the ballots of millions of voters.

But from the moment of its filing last weekend, Kelly’s lawsuit rested on even shakier legal ground. More than 11 other direct attempts by the Trump campaign to challenge Pennsylvania votes in court had failed, lacking evidence, and there was little chance that any judge would have granted the congressman’s request to either invalidate every ballot cast by mail or disregard the entire election and appoint the state legislature to declare the winner of the state without even an allegation that fraud had occurred.

Still, a surprising ruling from a lower appellate court judge Wednesday briefly upended those dim expectations. In an order that was quickly stayed by the appeal to the Supreme Court, Commonwealth Court Judge Patricia McCullough, elected as a Republican in 2009, barred the state from taking any further action to certify its election results pending a hearing on the case.

Although the state had already completed that certification for its presidential results, declaring Biden the state’s victor by some 81,000 votes, her decision cast several down-ballot races that had not yet been certified, including Kelly’s own reelection, into doubt and threatened to upend the entire state government.

Because all members of the state House of Representatives and half of the 50 state senators officially end their terms Monday, McCullough’s ruling had it been allowed to stand could have barred newly elected and reelected lawmakers from being seated for the General Assembly’s next term.

Wecht, a Democrat, in his concurring opinion Saturday noted the untenableness of that result, pointing out that at the same time Kelly was asking the court to appoint state legislators to choose the winner of the presidential race in Pennsylvania he was pursuing a court order that would have potentially left no quorum of lawmakers in place to make that decision.

Even still, the justice added: “There is no basis in law by which the courts may grant [the] request to ignore the results of an election and recommit the choice to the General Assembly to substitute its preferred state of electors for the one chosen by a majority of Pennsylvania voters.”

While both the Supreme Court’s Democratic and Republican justices agreed on that point, they split along partisan lines as to whether Kelly’s underlying complaints about the constitutionality of the vote-by-mail law deserved further consideration.

The congressman had argued that the state legislature did not have the authority on its own to expand the availability of remote voting in 2019 and that if the legislators wished to do so it would have required an amendment to the state constitution.

Chief Justice Thomas Saylor noted in a separate opinion Saturday — joined by the only other Republican on the court, Justice Sallie Mundy — that the congressman’s suit “posed troublesome questions about the constitutional validity of the new mail-in voting scheme” and said he would have been open to letting lower courts decide whether the law should remain in place for future elections.
Still, the Republican justices concluded: “There has been too much good-faith reliance, by the electorate, on the no-excuse mail-in voting regime … to warrant judicial consideration of the extreme and untenable remedies proposed” for this election.

In addition to Kelly, who was reelected this year based in part on 35,000 mail ballots, and Parnell, the plaintiffs were five GOP voters from Erie, Mercer, and Allegheny Counties as well as another losing GOP candidate, Philadelphian Wanda Logan, who was beaten by Democrat Amen Brown in a state House race.

Before 03 November I said I would be greatly disappointed if Trump did not win but I would not be surprised. I also said it did not look like he was going to win. You can look it up.

This continued challenging of results is doing nothing but damaging the Republican and Trump brand. Get over it. There is an election in Georgia that is at least , if not more important than crying over spilled wine.

Before 03 November I said I would be greatly disappointed if Trump did not win but I would not be surprised. I also said it did not look like he was going to win. You can look it up.

This continued challenging of results is doing nothing but damaging the Republican and Trump brand. Get over it. There is an election in Georgia that is at least , if not more important than crying over spilled wine.
FO commie.

I did own a winery, vineyard, and tasting room. Wish I had owned a liquor store, would have been a lot more better.

Got out of the wine business about four years ago.

I did own a winery, vineyard, and tasting room. Wish I had owned a liquor store, would have been a lot more better.

Got out of the wine business about four years ago.
How many people did your stupid ass poison?

+1
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

FO commie.

Why don’t you want us to retain the Senate?

Even your signature line is false. No the high obesity rates are in the the southern states. Get with the FACTS and look it up! Fact check it !

Yep, the globalists satanic commie welfare plan to make the turkeys fat before their slaughter.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

FO commie.

Why don’t you want us to retain the Senate?
Blow off cock muncher.

This place would be more to my liking if those who have nothing to say would stop saying it.

This place would be more to my liking if those who have nothing to say would stop saying it.

Ha! No one is keeping you here.

You're free to leave at any time. After all, it s a free country.............For now.

Ha! No one is keeping you here.

You're free to leave at any time. After all, it s a free country.............For now.
This^. Please feel free to haul ass any time commie.

................Yeah I read ya the 1st time. I ACCEPT! Now if ya keep on blabbin, the bet goes up to $5K and you come see me in person to collect should I lose. That is a take it or leave it wager.....Otherwise, shut up and take the $100 should I lose.

................Yeah I read ya the 1st time. I ACCEPT! Now if ya keep on blabbin, the bet goes up to $5K and you come see me in person to collect should I lose. That is a take it or leave it wager.....Otherwise, shut up and take the $100 should I lose.

OK. It is recorded. Thank you for the $100.00.

This place would be much better if those who have nothing to say would stop saying it. Fixed it.

You have got to be the whiniest bich on this site. I mean for fuqs sake man.... every time I see one of your posts I can comfortably wager that you're crying about the lack of civility or the mean spiritedness of the members here or some other such nonsense. It's fuqing pathetic and to be frank, I feel embarrassed for you.

You should go be a beta male somewhere else Karen.

This place would be much better if those who have nothing to say would stop saying it. Fixed it.

It’s better to let someone think you’re stupid than open your mouth and prove it. Really fixed it.

You have got to be the whiniest bich on this site. I mean for fuqs sake man.... every time I see one of your posts I can comfortably wager that you're crying about the lack of civility or the mean spiritedness of the members here or some other such nonsense. It's fuqing pathetic and to be frank, I feel embarrassed for you.

You should go be a beta male somewhere else Karen.

He was an alpha when he still owned his ranch.

Spankz, why don’t you buy another ranch?

What about my $1000, BS? Don't be cheap.

.....$$$$ from me? You come here and accept PERSONALLY, otherwise NO DEAL....Spanky is not a foolish deranged libTURD socialist commie lunatic and traitor to his country Trump hater like you. Therefore, any Trump haters who make any bets with me and should I lose? Well come and get it boys! My deal with Spanky is completely separate from you PiddlePUSS........So what is it worth to ya PiddlePUSS to pay me a visit?

.....$$$$ from me? You come here and accept PERSONALLY, otherwise NO DEAL....Spanky is not a foolish deranged libTURD socialist commie lunatic and traitor to his country Trump hater like you. Therefore, any Trump haters who make any bets with me and should I lose? Well come and get it boys! My deal with Spanky is completely separate from you PiddlePUSS........So what is it worth to ya PiddlePUSS to pay me a visit?

Chickensh*t! You know Trump has been dumped. He's a LOSER, along with many of his supporters.
"Chickensh*t! You know Trump has been dumped. He's a LOSER, along with many of his supporters.'

Many a rude awakening coming in 22, 24
Paddler....Look at what Trump has achieved for our country in just four short years. He is not a politician. He is an outsider. He is a businessman. Compare that to people like Schumer, Pelosi and other career politicians who have been there for 40 + years and what have they accomplished that is significant. Nothing. They keep talking and making promises and do nothing for you. And you are not smart enough to see they lie to you and have been lying to you for the past 40 years. The career politicians are the ones who need to be voted out (DUMPED). Not Trump.

God you know thats a lie.
It's not a lie if it's sarcasm.

Chickensh*t! You know Trump has been dumped. He's a LOSER, along with many of his supporters.
..........Hey PaddlePUSSY....I did NOT read in your last post above that you accept my terms of collection!!! So obviously it is you Paddle PUSSY who is the true coward, the true pussy and true chickenschit......
Originally Posted by Adamjp
A sure sign of losing a debate is resorting to name calling.

Most people learn that by the age of 15.

Yet you're a name caller. Strange, right? We can see your other posts. Just another phony Troll.
Originally Posted by Raeford
"Chickensh*t! You know Trump has been dumped. He's a LOSER, along with many of his supporters.'

Many a rude awakening coming in 22, 24

How much would you like to bet?
Paddler....Look at what Trump has achieved for our country in just four short years. He is not a politician. He is an outsider. He is a businessman. Compare that to people like Schumer, Pelosi and other career politicians who have been there for 40 + years and what have they accomplished that is significant. Nothing. They keep talking and making promises and do nothing for you. And you are not smart enough to see they lie to you and have been lying to you for the past 40 years. The career politicians are the ones who need to be voted out (DUMPED). Not Trump.

Everything you think you know is wrong.

..........Hey PaddlePUSSY....I did NOT read in your last post above that you accept my terms of collection!!! So obviously it is you Paddle PUSSY who is the true coward, the true pussy and true chickenschit......

You got nothing, Squeezy. You know Trump is toast, nothing will go to the SCOTUS, Biden will be inaugurated come January 20, Trump will never have another good day. He will whine, you and your ilk will whine, and the country will move forward. Trump will have his days in court, as a defendant.

Everything you think you know is wrong.

Patient Reviews --- Dr. Jon Alan Middleton, MD

"If Jon Middleton is the attending physician, run out of the room before he even gets started. Otherwise, you won't be listened to, you'll be made to feel like you don't matter, and you'll be completely ripped off - it was the biggest waste of a $45 co-pay, and I honestly feel like I should be given it back. I essentially paid a co-pay to be told I was a fool, in less than 3 minutes. I went in to the SLC Urgent Care with some lingering bronchial and congestion-related symptoms. The attendants were respectful, and easy to communicate with. However, the doctor (Jon Middleton) was the absolute, complete opposite. After entering the room, promptly telling me to get on the exam table and subsequently sitting in the seat where I had been sitting, Dr. Middleton asked me how long the symptoms had been going on. I responded that it had been a week. He responds, before even physically examining me, "I think you're fine. Bronchial and congestion issues take two weeks to clear up" and then looks at me like I was wasting his time. He asked what I had been taking for the symptoms, I responded that I had been taking some over-the-counter decongestants and cough suppressants; he essentially told me I was wasting my money on over-the-counter medications and that all OTC meds were worthless and "cooky." By this time, I was ready to just walk out. When he finally listened to my lungs, he asked me if I had gotten a flu shot (which had zero to do with why I was there). I was then scolded when I responded that I hadn't. He then stood right in front of me while I was on the exam table (close enough I began to feel uncomfortable) and said, "61,000 people died from the flu last year." He then concludes with, "you're fine." If you want someone who will listen to you, show even a remote amount of bedside manner, and communicate with you in a respectful and helpful manner, this man is not your guy. The best thing to do if he enters your exam room is to leave -- before you have to experience his arrogance and condescending disrespect."

February 16, 2020

© 24hourcampfire