C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by Mach3
Originally Posted by dale06
Heard that the Pa judge that dismissed it is a Trump appointee. And he said there is no evidence. If that is correct, it will get tossed at the highest court level, as it should if there is no evidence.

That's where Sidney Powell will come in with the Kraken. I believe she is the one with all the evidence needed.

So Rudy/Team Trump got rid of the attorney with the evidence they required.

You’re obviously trying to imagine a checkers match while the men are observing a chess match. LOL
Trump is playing tiddlywinks.

It’s not that difficult. Folks didn’t vote for Biden, they voted against the orange guy and they came out by the 100’s of thousands.

I can explain it to you but I can’t understand it for you.

GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by callnum
Heard that the Pa judge that dismissed it is a Trump appointee. And he said there is no evidence. If that is correct, it will get tossed at the highest court level, as it should if there is no evidence.

That's where Sidney Powell will come in with the Kraken. I believe she is the one with all the evidence needed.

You’re obviously trying to imagine a checkers match while the men are observing a chess match. LOL

It’s not that difficult. Folks didn’t vote for Biden, they voted against the orange guy and they came out by the 100’s of thousands.

Yup, and I'm not sure if he even has a squidger at this point in the game.

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Yes, people did not vote for Beijing biden, they voted against President Trump. They did indeed turn out by the hundreds of thousands...to their local post offices. Whereas President Trump supporters turned out by the millions...right around 80 million. President Trump was leading Beijing biden by over 10% when the suspect states stopped counting Trump votes and began to manufacture biden votes. Therein lies the problem; biden supporters, in a coordinated mass act of fraud, cheated their asses off in front of the whole world. They have been caught and will not get away with it. Real Americans despise cheaters.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by CowboyTim

Wipe your chin.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Interesting Callstocum. Damn shame that the numbers don't show that. But hey, keep on lying. Maybe Tim can give you a hummer after he runs all that cattle.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

You guys live in some kind of La-La Land. Carry on. I'm laughing all night long.

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Cowboy Tim. Change your name. I’m thinking something along the lines of [bleep] Tim, or gaybuttsex Tim, or, I dontknowmydaddy Tim. Seriosuly.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

I doubt the Supreme Court will grant certiorari . Get back to me if it does.

Spano, you have the makings of a swell guy, but post's like this is why your reputation trails your potential on the fire.

Orange Okie---Thank you for your polite criticism of my post. What exactly is your problem with it?---Spano

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J

Spano, you have the makings of a swell guy, but post's like this is why your reputation trails your potential on the fire.

Orange Okie---Thank you for your polite criticism of my post. What exactly is your problem with it?---Spano

His problem is that you like poopdikk in your butthole.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The Iranians just gave that line of thought another go and now they are down their Top Nuke Dude in addition to Q. Soleimani .

Lots of people gotta learn the hard.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 11/27/20.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jeffrey

His problem is that you like poopdikk in your butthole.

Hahaha. Tff. And true.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Orange Okie---Thank you for your polite criticism of my BS. What exactly is your problem with BS?---Spano
FIXT

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

You misspelled chess. Hide and watch, or just hide.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Maybe.. But not 80 million. And not more than Zero. And not 3200 to 600,000. And not 900 to 0. And not spiking at midnight.

I can't understand that for you.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by CowboyTim

Go stick your crank in the breaker box.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Maybe.. But not 80 million. And not more than Zero.

And why not? Why is it so difficult for you to understand that a record number of people voted this year? Wouldnt you have been surprised if had been otherwise? More voters, highest percentage ever voted, net result, record votes cast for both candidates. Just a bigger record for one of them. So it is. Get over it.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Maybe.. But not 80 million. And not more than Zero.

And why not? Why is it so difficult for you to understand that a record number of people voted this year? Wouldnt you have been surprised if had been otherwise? More voters, highest percentage ever voted, net result, record votes cast for both candidates. Just a bigger record for one of them. So it is. Get over it.

So who sets election laws for the each state in the union??

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Spanny, your post was short and curt, basically dismissing, as settled, that every action of the lower courts has been correct, and the Supremes need not examine their rulings and judgments in such a momentous and clearly unexplainable election results. The flippant, "get back to me if it does" came across as if anyone would seek your "highness'" opinion.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hookeye
Originally Posted by Cretch
I would love for this to happen, however, today the federal appeals court dismissed the lawsuit filed by Rudy and the Trump team, so now it is going to the Supreme Court. This is probably the last hope. Not going to hold my breath.

Expected, they want the SCOTUS to be the bad guy.

Pushing problems UP the chain of command is how American business and government operate these days and why they both suck as bad as they do.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
CallDUMB,,,,,Lyin LaaaaROY,,,,,,,CowgirlTIMMY.......On this thread any way,,,the three DUMMYS of the apocalypse....The three garbage dumps........All of your opinions about this or that and blah blah and more blah blah do not reconcile with the law or the US Constitution.....The three knee-jerkin amigos who continually show their IGNORANCE and just plain ABSOLUTE stupidity. PaddlerPUSSY, Gint-rrrrr. Up 'n Chucky, Northman, GarbageDUMP50, JimfromTN, Goosefeathers (Goosey) also apply to the same ignorance and stupidity as well......We never read from you idiots about the law and US Constitution as it applies to state by state election laws now do we..... NOPE! Hell no!.....Just a bunch of mouthy clowns who know not what they are blabbin about!...But if the lying and corrupt main stream media say things? Well HOT DAMN! Must be true then............

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

484 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 219DW, 12344mag, 222ND, 1beaver_shooter, 46 invisible), 1,710 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,051
Posts18,521,234
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.