Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
................Sure hope it happens....Dr Steve Turley in one of his videos on you tube taped today says that Wisconsin might be the first state to overturn.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Excellent news. Hopefully we can stop the communist take over of our nation.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Need something more reliable than a Tweet.

Tarquin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If it happens, it takes 20 out of Biden's column too.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Breaking news.............FBI arrests Hillary.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I would love for this to happen, however, today the federal appeals court dismissed the lawsuit filed by Rudy and the Trump team, so now it is going to the Supreme Court. This is probably the last hope. Not going to hold my breath.

3825 24336
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Cool...

Hope they wear a mask...

...and a Hazmat Suit

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Cretch
I would love for this to happen, however, today the federal appeals court dismissed the lawsuit filed by Rudy and the Trump team, so now it is going to the Supreme Court. This is probably the last hope. Not going to hold my breath.

Expected, they want the SCOTUS to be the bad guy.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-lawsuit-pennsylvania-idUSKBN2872AZ

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so,” wrote Stephanos Bibas on behalf of a three-judge panel.

“Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” wrote Bibas, who was nominated by Trump.

The appeals court said many of the claims by Trump campaign are matters of Pennsylvania law but noted the campaign already lost on those issues in state court.

“It never alleges that anyone treated the Trump campaign or Trump votes worse than it treated the Biden campaign or Biden votes,” said the opinion. “The campaign’s claims have no merit.”

The other judges on the panel, Brooks Smith and Michael Chagares, were nominated by George W. Bush, a Republican.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B3

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Need something more reliable than a Tweet.

Good point, but let's expand on that

Need something more reliable than trolls and communist-voters on 24 hour campfire......

It also amazes me a few folks on here who have given up on our election of President Donald Trump, in their words and actions they post here, but it gives me comfort that I only see what crap they spew when someone quotes their stupid remarks. They truly are fools who deserve no replies, but many still feed their ego by replying. My confusion is, when you are in a group and overhear a stupid comment, don't we as adults usually let it go and be happy, vs being drug down by their sickness and stupid brains?

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Heard that the Pa judge that dismissed it is a Trump appointee. And he said there is no evidence. If that is correct, it will get tossed at the highest court level, as it should if there is no evidence.

NRA Patron
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by hookeye

If that is the case, then the Federal Judges are part of the swamp problem. They should do their jobs instead of being chicken chitts.

3825 24336
M
Mach3 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by dale06
Heard that the Pa judge that dismissed it is a Trump appointee. And he said there is no evidence. If that is correct, it will get tossed at the highest court level, as it should if there is no evidence.

That's where Sidney Powell will come in with the Kraken. I believe she is the one with all the evidence needed.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Got my nuts crossed!!!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Just admit you’re a through and through Southern Democrat and Never Trumper

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by hookeye

If that is the case, then the Federal Judges are part of the swamp problem. They should do their jobs instead of being chicken chitts.

That’s how all bureaucrats are. They don’t want any responsibility so just pass the buck.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mach3

That's where Sidney Powell will come in with the Kraken. I believe she is the one with all the evidence needed.

So Rudy/Team Trump got rid of the attorney
with the critical evidence they required....
assuming she actually has compelling and
convincing evidence to back her own claims.

or.. Maybe team Trump saw her evidence,
laughed uncontrollably.. and said GTFO.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The Democrats had four years to come up with a way to win against Trump, and that's just what they did. As badly I wanted to see Trump win, and as bad as I hate to spend the next four years under a Biden-Harris administration, we might as well get used to it, because come January 20 there is going to be a new president.

I have sat here and laughed my azz off at all the crazy chit some of the posters here have come up with in the way of "evidence" and "proof" that the election was fraudulent. Sure it was, but that's not going to change the outcome. Yet, the usual suspects keep posting this chit and telling people that they're un-American if they don't believe it, and that Trump is going to prevail in the end.

The only chance he has, and has ever had, is for the SCOTUS to do something, and that's not going to happen.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by Mach3

So Rudy/Team Trump got rid of the attorney with the evidence they required.

You’re obviously trying to imagine a checkers match while the men are observing a chess match. LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (16penny, 16gage, 160user, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,800 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,622
Posts18,492,791
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.