Hop To
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
PRESIDENTS ARE CHOSEN BY VOTERS, NOT LAWYERS.

Are you screaming in a high pitched nasal tone?

LMFAO....I can’t wait until the liberal faqs have to eat their words and this fraud is overturned. If we actually have free and fair elections, that puts them at a distinct disadvantage. They couldn’t win without cheating because most of this country ain’t as batshit crazy as the cities want us to think it is, city folks don’t really vote in big numbers, they just bitch and complain about the fishbowl they’re in. They simply allow the deep state a modicum of cover to perpetrate the fraud. Most years it doesn’t matter because both candidates are puppets of their master but Trump is their worst nightmare. They couldn’t cheat fast enough for the system THEY THEMSELVES put in place.....dumbfuks.

Those that were so glib in the aftermath of their stolen but temporary victory and tweeted about putting Trump supporters into re-education camps should take a moment to reflect, pray that we’re not looking to extract revenge for their complicity.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
https://youtu.be/MUaaKuTYVSs?t=11

I hereby dedicate the above video to CallDUMB, Up 'n Chucky, Gint-rrrrrr, Lyin LaaaaROY PaddlerPUSSY, and the rest of you ignorant of the law and Constitution Trump hating knuckle heads. And by the way CALLDUMMY, it does not matter how the courts rule. The state legislatures controls things.....DUMMY!........Philly ruling? Meaningless u clown.

Ok according to you then that makes Capt’n Bone Spur’s legal team the dumbest SOB’s on the planet. You see they took there false gripes to the courts.

Cripes this is funny. I can’t decide who is the dumbest on the fire. Dirt, fat squeeze, VG, or Jag.

DJT has failed worse than flave trying to stay sober.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by callnum

I hereby dedicate the above video to CallDUMB, Up 'n Chucky, Gint-rrrrrr, Lyin LaaaaROY PaddlerPUSSY, and the rest of you ignorant of the law and Constitution Trump hating knuckle heads. And by the way CALLDUMMY, it does not matter how the courts rule. The state legislatures controls things.....DUMMY!........Philly ruling? Meaningless u clown.

Ok according to you then that makes Capt’n Bone Spur’s legal team the dumbest SOB’s on the planet. You see they took there false gripes to the courts.

Cripes this is funny. I can’t decide who is the dumbest on the fire. Dirt, fat squeeze, VG, or Jag.

...........Hey BONEHEAD!!! False gripes to the courts?? Man are you a complete clown and one pathetic DUMMY........HEY STUPID!! Ya know what signed and sworn affidavits under penalty of perjury are. The Trump teams in all 6 states have over a thousand now. These are LEGAL docs under the law MORON. THEY ARE EVIDENCE MORON!...Every charge brought forth in all swing states including PA have sworn affidavits by EYE WITNESSES to back up those charges MORON........NO! You sir and your Trump hating ILK, from any and all standpoints of legaleeeeze including the US Constitution,,,,, ARE THE DUMBEST ON THE FIRE!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Libtards don’t understand law and order, just feelings and optics.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Call-DUMMYnumb nuts.......Trump playing tiddly winks? NO! Trump is playing chess using the law AND the US Constitution.....Ya got things reversed MORON!

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
https://youtu.be/moSz-QQn5Sc?t=8

More education on the law and Constitution for the Trump hating libTURDS.......U can watch this one too CallDUMB!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
YouTube?

Laffin, fatsqueeze climbs to the top of the list.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
YouTube?

Laffin, fatsqueeze climbs to the top of the list.
..............Sorry CallDUMMY......The videos speak for themselves. AND YOU with ALL of your knowledge, expertize and smartness, that is the best post you can come up with as a rebuttal?

LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>>>.....Tell me Call-DUMB-numb-nuts......How does it feel to be made a complete ass out of? HMMMM?...You and yer Trump hating lunatics could not debate yer way out from the bottom of a wet paper bag.

Looking forward to your next reply and rebuttal THAT sites the law and the US Constitution to keep the results in PA as they are. Surely with your knowledge and expert-teeeeze you can come up a statute on Constitutional law which would strengthen yer case???.............LOL>>>LOL...GOOD LUCK!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You supported Draft Dodger Bill, right? You remember, The Rapist. Now you support The Pedophile with the pedophile son. Similar interests?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
BREAKING HUGE: Pennsylvania Judge Rules 2020 PA Election Likely Unconstitutional – Trump Case “Likelihood to Succeed” – Gives State Legislators Power to Choose Electors!

Judge Patricia A. McCullough rules that PA preliminary ELECTION CERTIFICATION injunction was PROPERLY ISSUED and should be upheld.. "Additionally, Petitioners appear to have established a likelihood to succeed."

Basically:
- Commonwealth is barred from taking ANY further steps to certify results;
- Issues raised found to be of "statewide and National concern" and
- Trump has “likelihood to succeed on the merits.”

Link to the 13 page opinion:

https://www.scribd.com/document/486...ction-Likely-Unconstitutional#from_embed

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 280shooter

You supported Draft Dodger Bill, right? You remember, The Rapist. Now you support The Pedophile with the pedophile son. Similar interests?

You mean draft dodging DJT with his bone spurs? No I did not support any of them. Especially Capt’n Bone Spurs. Fat squeeze I can’t read you post. It’s painful typed. 3rd grade education right?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You mean draft dodging DJT with his bone spurs? No I did not support any of them. Especially Capt’n Bine Spurs. Fat squeeze I can’t read you post. It’s painful typed. 3rd grade education right?

So you didn't support Rapist Bill, but you support the Pedophile. Birds of a feather... I hope they catch you.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

You mean draft dodging DJT with his bone spurs? No I did not support any of them. Especially Capt’n Bone Spurs. Fat squeeze I can’t read you post. It’s painful typed. 3rd grade education right?
.......Cannot read it uh??? Then perhaps you need help in reading and comprehension?? LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL........Well CallDUMB-NUMMY-NUTS. In your last post of above, I do not see anything related to the law or related to the US Constitution.....GOTCHA!!....Checkmated yer damned ass tonight!!! .LOL>>>LOL

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by 79S

I would be babbling off the talking points they sent you as well. When this makes it to the Supreme Court, your head is going to explode.

28 October 2020 Justice Alito

It would be highly desirable to issue a ruling on the con- stitutionality of the State Supreme Court’s decision before the election. That question has national importance, and there is a strong likelihood that the State Supreme Court decision violates the Federal Constitution. The provisions of the Federal Constitution conferring on state legislatures, not state courts, the authority to make rules governing fed- eral elections would be meaningless if a state court could override the rules adopted by the legislature simply by claiming that a state constitutional provision gave the courts the authority to make whatever rules it thought ap- propriate for the conduct of a fair election

That statement is from the latest FEDERAL Court dismissal not the State.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
SewedUpAzz Charles

Wrong again. You have a career of it. If you serve your party, assist them in writing down their testimony in exchange for a plea deal .

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

I doubt the Supreme Court will grant certiorari . Get back to me if it does.

This has nothing to do with SCOTUS granting certiorari... PA legislature is simply doing what the Constitution spells out.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ftbt
BREAKING HUGE: Pennsylvania Judge Rules 2020 PA Election Likely Unconstitutional – Trump Case “Likelihood to Succeed” – Gives State Legislators Power to Choose Electors!

Judge Patricia A. McCullough rules that PA preliminary ELECTION CERTIFICATION injunction was PROPERLY ISSUED and should be upheld.. "Additionally, Petitioners appear to have established a likelihood to succeed."

Basically:
- Commonwealth is barred from taking ANY further steps to certify results;
- Issues raised found to be of "statewide and National concern" and
- Trump has “likelihood to succeed on the merits.”

Link to the 13 page opinion:

https://www.scribd.com/document/486...ction-Likely-Unconstitutional#from_embed

Saw that a couple hours ago... Was waiting for someone to link it while reading a bunch of drivel...

Kind of a big deal...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 79S

I would be babbling off the talking points they sent you as well. When this makes it to the Supreme Court, your head is going to explode.

28 October 2020 Justice Alito

It would be highly desirable to issue a ruling on the con- stitutionality of the State Supreme Court’s decision before the election. That question has national importance, and there is a strong likelihood that the State Supreme Court decision violates the Federal Constitution. The provisions of the Federal Constitution conferring on state legislatures, not state courts, the authority to make rules governing fed- eral elections would be meaningless if a state court could override the rules adopted by the legislature simply by claiming that a state constitutional provision gave the courts the authority to make whatever rules it thought ap- propriate for the conduct of a fair election

That statement is from the latest FEDERAL Court dismissal not the State.

Actually, Presidents are not chosen by voters. Technically, the voters of a state indicate to the parties who they desire. Then, the parties send electors chosen by the parties to vote in the actual December election. If there is a problem with that system, as it very much appears at this time, the individual state legislatures can send their own electors to vote in the college. If that procedure fails to elect a president, then the Speaker assumes the role until such time as the House can elect the President (which would be DJT).

Everybody screaming "Democracy!" is an idiot. The Federal Government is not a democracy. (Hint: It's in the name.) Your state, county, and municipality are sort of democracies, with the governors, mayor, etc. being directly elected by the people. But the people do NOT elect the president. The states do.

The SC has many times said and ruled that the states set their own laws, and the SC is loathe to interfere. When they do, as in Bush v. Gore, it is only to say that the state must follow the state's law. If this particular case went to SC, the SC would most likely say "The state and the state courts must follow the state constitution" and send it back to the Penn courts, just like they did in 2000. And, since there really isn't enough time for that, it is possible that the Penn. legislature ends up choosing electors based on either the in person vote totals, since they followed the constitution, or based on the legislatures own will. Granted, it's remote, but plausible.

Last edited by Sprint11; 11/28/20.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Where’s the evidence? That’s all I wanna know

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Since your comprehension skills are lacking.........The affidavits are evidence. The stats and modeling are evidence. The missing USB cards are spoliation (Like hillary's phones). The piles of ballots in the garbage are evidence. The the impossible vote dump counts are evidence. The impossible vote total higher than population is evidence. The impossibly low rejection rate is evidence. The multitude of centarians voting in this election is evidence. The multitude of zombies voting is evidence. and on, and on, and on, and on........

Hell of a lot more evidence than Vindman's "feeling" about a phone call.

Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 02bfishn, 16gage, 1234, 007FJ, 53 invisible), 2,498 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,430
Posts18,470,780
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.