Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by Mach3
Originally Posted by dale06
Heard that the Pa judge that dismissed it is a Trump appointee. And he said there is no evidence. If that is correct, it will get tossed at the highest court level, as it should if there is no evidence.

That's where Sidney Powell will come in with the Kraken. I believe she is the one with all the evidence needed.

So Rudy/Team Trump got rid of the attorney with the evidence they required.

You’re obviously trying to imagine a checkers match while the men are observing a chess match. LOL
Trump is playing tiddlywinks.

It’s not that difficult. Folks didn’t vote for Biden, they voted against the orange guy and they came out by the 100’s of thousands.

I can explain it to you but I can’t understand it for you.

Maybe.. But not 80 million. And not more than Zero. And not 3200 to 600,000. And not 900 to 0. And not spiking at midnight.

I can't understand that.

Yep not surprising.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Heard that the Pa judge that dismissed it is a Trump appointee. And he said there is no evidence. If that is correct, it will get tossed at the highest court level, as it should if there is no evidence.

That's where Sidney Powell will come in with the Kraken. I believe she is the one with all the evidence needed.

You’re obviously trying to imagine a checkers match while the men are observing a chess match. LOL

It’s not that difficult. Folks didn’t vote for Biden, they voted against the orange guy and they came out by the 100’s of thousands.

LOL TFF laugh

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
#noevidence

LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
#noevidence

LOL

The evidence that the election system was not secure from being hacked is in this filing -
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.mied.350905/gov.uscourts.mied.350905.1.15.pdf

Illegitimi non carborundum

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

I doubt the Supreme Court will grant certiorari . Get back to me if it does.

Spano, you have the makings of a swell guy, but post's like this is why your reputation trails your potential on the fire.

Orange Okie---Thank you for your polite criticism of my post. What exactly is your problem with it?---Spano

Spanny, your post was short and curt, basically dismissing, as settled, that every action of the lower courts has been correct, and the Supremes need not examine their rulings and judgments in such a momentous and clearly unexplainable election results. The flippant, "get back to me if it does" came across as if anyone would seek your "highness'" opinion.

Yes, that is my opinion but the High Court may have another opinion. I certainly do not have the power to tell the Court how to conduct its business but I (and you and others) certainly still have the power to express opinion. If I my not so humble opinion (or the manner in which it was expressed) offended you I apologize.

Again, I appreciate your well reasoned and polite reply. Would that the others here could communicate in similar manner.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Maybe.. But not 80 million. And not more than Zero.

And why not? Why is it so difficult for you to understand that a record number of people voted this year? Wouldnt you have been surprised if had been otherwise? More voters, highest percentage ever voted, net result, record votes cast for both candidates. Just a bigger record for one of them. So it is. Get over it.

So who sets election laws for the each state in the union??

Haha. Good one.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
#ImTooLazytoClick

#typos

LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Drawing out all the commies tonight.

Lol!.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
#ImTooLazytoClick

#typos

LOL

When you get un-lazy....check it out.....

The evidence that the election system was not secure from being hacked is in this filing -
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.mied.350905/gov.uscourts.mied.350905.1.15.pdf

Illegitimi non carborundum

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Raspy
#ImTooLazytoClick

#typos

LOL

When you get un-lazy....check it out.....

I only watch CNN

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hahaha, lar.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
PRESIDENTS ARE CHOSEN BY VOTERS, NOT LAWYERS.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

I would be babbling off the talking points they sent you as well. When this makes it to the Supreme Court, your head is going to explode.

28 October 2020 Justice Alito

It would be highly desirable to issue a ruling on the con- stitutionality of the State Supreme Court’s decision before the election. That question has national importance, and there is a strong likelihood that the State Supreme Court decision violates the Federal Constitution. The provisions of the Federal Constitution conferring on state legislatures, not state courts, the authority to make rules governing fed- eral elections would be meaningless if a state court could override the rules adopted by the legislature simply by claiming that a state constitutional provision gave the courts the authority to make whatever rules it thought ap- propriate for the conduct of a fair election

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Are you screaming in a high pitched nasal tone?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
................Ok DUMMY!! Time to ed-juuu-maaa-cate u some more......Yep! For once I will agree with you....Presidents ARE chosen by the voters.....But that is only a fraction of the process. Under NORMAL circumstances, the states then certify the votes. From there the electors are chosen who will then vote in DC in mid December....However DUMB DUMB, if in the event of election fraud, the state legislatures have the power under the US Constitution to STEP IN and over turn their states results. Before any vote in congress to formally announce a POTUS, the state legislatures can over turn or reverse the election..

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
This is how you play chess. Trump is playing Tiddlywinks.

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — President Donald Trump’s legal team suffered yet another defeat in court Friday as a federal appeals court in Philadelphia roundly rejected the campaign's latest effort to challenge the state’s election results.

Trump’s lawyers vowed to appeal to the Supreme Court despite the judges' assessment that the “campaign’s claims have no merit.”

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” 3rd Circuit Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, wrote for the three-judge panel, all appointed by Republican presidents.

U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann, another Republican, had said the campaign's error-filled complaint, “like Frankenstein’s Monster, has been haphazardly stitched together” and denied Giuliani the right to amend it for a second time.

The 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals called any revisions “futile.” Chief Judge D. Brooks Smith and Judge Michael Chagares were on the panel with Bibas, a former University of Pennsylvania law professor. Trump’s sister, Judge Maryanne Trump Barry, sat on the court for 20 years, retiring in 2019

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — President Donald Trump’s legal team suffered yet another defeat in court Friday as a federal appeals court in Philadelphia roundly rejected the campaign's latest effort to challenge the state’s election results.

Trump’s lawyers vowed to appeal to the Supreme Court despite the judges' assessment that the “campaign’s claims have no merit.”

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” 3rd Circuit Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, wrote for the three-judge panel, all appointed by Republican presidents.

You sound concerned.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
https://youtu.be/MUaaKuTYVSs?t=11

I hereby dedicate the above video to CallDUMB, Up 'n Chucky, Gint-rrrrrr, Lyin LaaaaROY PaddlerPUSSY, and the rest of you ignorant of the law and Constitution Trump hating knuckle heads. And by the way CALLDUMMY, it does not matter how the courts rule. The state legislatures controls things.....DUMMY!........Philly ruling? Meaningless u clown.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
https://youtu.be/MUaaKuTYVSs?t=11

I hereby dedicate the above video to CallDUMB, Up 'n Chucky, Gint-rrrrrr, Lyin LaaaaROY PaddlerPUSSY, and the rest of you ignorant of the law and Constitution Trump hating knuckle heads. And by the way CALLDUMMY, it does not matter how the courts rule. The state legislatures controls things.....DUMMY!........Philly ruling? Meaningless u clown.
..........Oh and I almost forgot........Now boys! MAKE SURE u all watch the ENTIRE video.....Learn something!!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann, another Republican, had said the campaign's error-filled complaint, “like Frankenstein’s Monster, has been haphazardly stitched together” and denied Giuliani the right to amend it for a second time.

The 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals called any revisions “futile.” Chief Judge D. Brooks Smith and Judge Michael Chagares were on the panel with Bibas, a former University of Pennsylvania law professor. Trump’s sister, Judge Maryanne Trump Barry, sat on the court for 20 years, retiring in 2019

.....LOL>>>LOL.....Does not matter how these judges ruled there CallnumbNUTS.....I dedicated an above video to you and your Trump hating co-horts.......Make sure ya watch it now...LOL>>>LOL....

Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 50 invisible), 2,033 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,760
Posts18,495,496
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.