one from Mars would think via media, blacks are about 95% of this planet's population....

They want reparations for being here? Free ticket back to Africa is their reparation...

Any one else getting tired of anyone who is Black is wonderful and the chosen race...

and anyone who is white is schitt and responsible for the world's ills?...

and there fore were suppose to worship the Black race.. while busy paying for every thing?

Canada has overdosed on "White Guilt"..

Me I don't feel an ounce of guilt.......and hell, while I am on my soapbox... anyone else getting tired of all these interracial
couples and families on every TV Commercial? Like all this LGBTxya stuff being shoved down our throats, they are shoving
interracial couples down our throat, like its so much better than same race couples... big difference in people being married by their natural choices, vs subtly being shoved to interracial is better....liberals want to breed the white race out of existence....
that's what that Schitt is all about....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez