I started putting a value on my time screwing with stuff like that...

$15 for a new carb is pretty cheap... normally they were like $35 to $50....

As said above, I'd start to blame that on ethanol...

I quick using ethanol, and any gas station gas period...I even think the high dollar non ethanol fuel is usually ethanol any way..
because using that stuff at $4.50 a gallon, I was still having the same issues constantly... pasty stuff floating in the bottom of the Carb bowl...

I have started going over to the local Airport, and buying AV GAS... its $4.50 a gallon also.. but its 100 octane and there is NOT any Alcohol snuck in there.....buy it 5 gallons at a time...

haven't had one issue with any power equipment I use, and this property requires quit a bit of them to keep it up....

Figure a value on my time.. and $4.50 a gallon with no problems is cheaper than paying $2.50 a gallon and having to take the carb off and clean 4 or 5 times just during the life span of a gallon of pump gas...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez