I don’t know that it is true, but I see no reason why it couldn’t be. I certainly believe the election was stolen. I believe that part of that theft involved the Dominion system. I believe that some of the machines were hooked up to the internet and data was sent somewhere. So, most people on this board believe all that. Most of us also believe and know that the deep state and the CIA in particular have opposed Trump at every turn.

So, knowing and believing all that, it isn’t implausible to believe that there was in fact a CIA server facility in Germany. And it isn’t much of a stretch to believe that this facility had some data related to the election. Remember, that data was sent somewhere. Why not there?

So if all that is true or plausibly true, why is it crackpot territory to believe that one faction of the government opposed to the CIA and the deep state went in there to get it? What is implausible about that? In every empire IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, there have been factions within those empires willing to fight and kill each other to gain control of the levers if state. Are we not an empire of sorts? Are we not in this world? Why should we be any different from any other empire gone before?

I have no idea if it actually happened. But given what we know, it is an entirely plausible story.