Originally Posted by Rustyzipper
I would love to have a couple of them, one of which would be 9.3X62 and one would be '06. Please don't try to sell me one without the rear sights, wings and all. I don't want them. I need those sights to be part of the whole system. Scopes? I can mount a forward scope in QDs and be happy with a Pseudo Scout. Also in QD mounts will be a dot sight. Another thing don't try to sell it to me if it doesn't have the original ammo capacity. I will have little use for it. Those two rifles could hunt most of the world. You might need a bigger one for ele or cape buff. I think a double rifle on something bigger than 450-400 would be the only other rifle needed. A 22 rimfire for shooting therapy is something that should be understood. Rant over. I love those old military guns. I think my Paleo scout is a #4 MK I in 303. Some changes were done but much of the basic rifle is intact. Please don't ruin the sights on a '14 or '17. Be Well, RZ.

You are talking about the m1917, not the p14. You'd play hell trying to make a p14 work with either of those cartridges.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA