Originally Posted by bigJ
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

600 Mohawk action, I added the 4th hole for 2-piece mounts, reprofiled and shortened the shroud, fluted the bolt body, cut off the bolt locking safety and replaced the knob for a sleeker more modern version, 700 style recoil lug, m7 take off barrel, wildcat composites model 7 pattern stock converted to the 600 action and into adl, custom trigger guard. 5lbs even as shown.

What was necessary to convert the M7 Wildcat Compsite stock to the 600 action?

As mentioned earlier in this thread, years ago I had a 600 that I restocked with either a Brown or Gentry - memory fails me. I do recall though that it required the reversed ADL triggerguard. With Willie's bottom metal now available, it sure would be nice if McM, Brown, or Wildcat would inlet for the original bottom metal configuration. I can understand their reluctance to do so based on the old plastic OEM bottom piece. Willie's bottom metal is a blessing to those of us that own 600s/660s and want to retain the originality of the 600/660.

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.