Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by erich
I've been using a 10 state chip in my truck for coyote hunting, when I went to get an update the company decided to close their business up as it was too time consuming to keep the chips updated. While I'll get a few more years out of the chip. I did try the OnX as a free trial when a friend sent me some coordinates to meet him at for a coyote hunt. I liked it on the computer. I need to look into seeing if they have a chip for the Garmin GPS as both my truck and MC are set up for them for coyote hunting.
Yes they do. I have one in a Garmin GPS. It doesn't look the same as the phone app, though. It can also be used in a car's GPS if it has a slot for a micro SD chip. It works ok in a car but it's not exceptional.

I have the app and find it to be a great tool. I also run the chip in the Garmin in my pickup. I wish I would've (would of for the morons) had this decades ago. It is so simple to find and identify public land or the boundaries of private land on which I have permission to hunt. It makes my coyote hunting much more productive.

In case the homunculus from Alaska is reading this, yes, I know, I made it all up.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ