Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Many blacks are lazy and have difficulty being on time for things. There have even been claims that things like schedules, or expectations to arrive on time, are examples of the White Man’s racism.

As such many of them need a multi-day window in which to celebrate their holidays.

Nothing new about this. It normally takes at least a week or so to bury one of them. I asked a funeral home director about that and he gave me the following reasons as to why this was the case............

Negroes place great emphasis on their funerals, and want to make sure that as many people can attend as possible, and it often takes the relatives who live out of town some time to rent a car to drive down in..........not just any car, but a fancy one to impress the locals, and make them think they're wealthy.

Although most Negroes have a burial policy, many do not, and it often takes several days to figure out who's going to pay for the funeral.

As I said, they place great emphasis on their funeral, and want to go out in style, which means several days of mourning, wakes, parties, and sometimes more than one viewing.

They don't get in a big hurry about anything, it's just their nature.

[Linked Image from media1.giphy.com]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.