If you ignore masks, and ammo prices, the main impact was that the show was moved entirely outside, and that was about it as far as change goes. I estimate there were approximately a bazillion people there today, the opening Friday. That's in line with past shows.

Being a completely new configuration, it was hard to tell if it was the same size. I suspect it was a little smaller, but still covered acres and acres. Seemed like less representation from the biggest local dealers and the full-auto folks in the Small Arms Review portion of the show. This used to be spread over five buildings and a couple outside tents so like I said, hard to compare. Took me about 3.5 hours to stroll through, probably about the same as previous years, and I didn't stop to fondle and chat so much maybe as normal.

People were lined up a couple hundred deep to buy ammo at 2 to 3 times 2019 prices. One large dealer closed their tables temporarily because they were so far behind processing sales. I can't imagine what kind of zoo tomorrow will be.

I got a nice new Magpul buttstock cheap and ten PMags and called it a day.