Originally Posted by MissouriEd
I haven’t been shooting or hunting or reloading since 2017 due to very serious illness. I’m back now to mostly fill health and am going deer hunting in Alabama in a few days. I thought the 6.5 PRC was the greatest cartridge since sliced bread. No ammo, no dies on the market.
Not a single up to date thread on the campfire. What happened, it die or something newer and better?

Hey Bro not sure where you live but Scott's outdoors in Jay Florida is very stocked in every thing 6.5 PRC, give them a buzz ask for Scott or Dave and they will hook you up - personally I only hunt with the 280 Ackley but they are pretty well stocked on all 6.5 PRC, anything 7mm, .308 cal etc...

They have some sweet rifles also from all of the makers in 6.5 PRC it's a very good bean field round - well almost as good as the 280 Ackley..

Most have been shot over cotton ; peanuts are gone - now they are trying to get fat for the rut- you hunting the Black belt area? Last week of December they start Dancing , running the week after..

So happy to hear ya getting the camo on again bro, enjoy the sound of the woods waking up - best of luck...

Big Daddy

Last edited by SpritWalker; 12/12/20.