Originally Posted by cooper57m
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
We live off SS and rental income, and so do our cattle. Trump's policies have been hard on the farmers and fisherman, but I thought it was worth it, now it appears that it wasn't. The FRLA claims over 50% of the restaurants and motels are operating in the red.
If the checks quit coming for all the retired civil servants, freeloaders and deadbeats the other half will know how it feels to be kick in the guts by the government.

If you are living off SS, doesn't that make you a freeloader too? Oh, I get it, you paid into that, sorta like how I paid into my Civil Service Pension Plan and deferred income into it. So, how does that make me a freeloader?

Sorry if I offened you, for starters my SS can't pay for the ammo I shoot a month. I didn't mean to imply that you were a freeloader and don't believe I did. What I meant is, no one on the government tit has gone without a paycheck during the China flu hoax. We just add to the US debt to finance the American dream. Working for the government relying on the taxpayers to cover your azz doesn't seem like the American way, but a lot of folks made a career doing so. That's one of the reasons why I fully support President Trump.

Life is good live it while you can.