Wow! what a year. And this thread. LOL approaching 5 pages, 71 posts, more than 4,600 views. WOW! You guys are super fans. You rock. Being able you get you to behave as I wish is freaking awesome. Just another thread that is again one of the most visited and commented on in the bowhunting section in 2020. But none of this would be possible without you doing exactly as I wish. Looking forward to more of the same in 2021.

Last night we had a snow storm so after cleaning it up I did a little more drone practice to perfect flying for this new venture and because it was windy at 20 MPH and only 30 F and I wanted to see the drain time on a battery in those conditions. As luck would have it I spotted a deer (they sure are easy to see in the fresh snow) so I switched over to thermal mode. My lovely bride even made it out with me (bum knee and crutch and all)

Despite what you may have been lead to believe, 2020 was truly a great year. It was one of my best. Lots a great animals taken with a bow, Great trips to other states with bow in hand, the bowhunting business had a record breaking year, Ive started some new ventures, and we welcomed a couple new grand babies. If you have been following along this year (and we both know you have) you have seen that 2020 was a fantastic year for this adventure bowhunter.

Sadly, Not-for-profit hunting orgs took it pretty hard this year and could not do their usual, in-person fund raising so they took a revenue loss. Because we had such a stellar year, I opted to spread the joy by leaving tens of thousands of things in the stockings of Pope and Young, The Wisconsin Bowhunters Assoc., Wisconsin Traditional Archers, The Wisconsin Bowhunting Heritage Foundation Museum. A few press releases from them will come out soon, detailing it all. Everybody was a winner this year. The sport of bowhunting has been pretty good to this adventure bowhunter so giving back just seemed right.

The 2020 archery season here in WI still has a lot of time left and while my buck tag is punched with a nice 10 pointer, I still have many suburban antlerless tags I can fill. Im hoping to get some prototype ferules in for the new broadhead I'm designing and if time allows, I hope to take another deer with a homemade broadhead.

I found time to make the first set of blades for project "H".

I know many of you did not have very good year. Your sour and pouty and whining posts and lack of any bowhunting harvest pics made it pretty clear. Here's to wishing you better fortune in 2021. Try to change things up this year. Get away from the keyboard. Get outside for a change, give bowhunting try (or more of a try than you have been) PM with any bowhunting questions you may have. Im here to help you out.

2021 looks to be another great year with more great adventure bowhunts and product testing that you will get to share in (for many here it will be a close to actual bowhunting as you will get)

Wishing you and yours a better 2021

Your pal
The Adventure Bowhunter

P.S. Now this is where I can get you do as I please. (you have been patterned) I can own and control your emotions and make you flip out and make you post jealous and pouty replies at my command. Ready, set............................. go. hahahahahaha (too easy . Even after I tell you that Im able to control you you still willingly comply with my directives). Good sheep.

And remember, I NEVER treat people "good" or "bad". I always treat them "accordingly". You are being treated accordingly. Always remember that.

So here is looking forward to 2021. I will create interesting bowhunting topics. You will flock to them like a moth to a flame. You will get jealous, pouty and whine and complain. You will feel inadequate and you will lash out.. I will kick you in the tiny plums. You will gladly line up to be kicked in the plums by me over and over and over because you cant control yourself. ITS FREAKING AWESOME and you let me do it over and over.! You know this to be true. You cannot deny this simple truth. You guys entertain me. Thank you. grin

Last edited by sharp_things; 12/31/20.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,