I don't take any drug these days until after I find out all I can about it. Your doctors or nurses aren't going to tell you what's in these COVID-19 vaccines so yesterday I checked the FDA website to what I could find out and didn't like what I found.

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINE? The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine contains the following ingredients: messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate, and sucrose.

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE? The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3- phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.

About some of the ingredients in these vaccines:
1) polyethylene glycol (antifreeze) is poisonous to humans and other animals. You shouldn't even get in on your skin.
2) acetic acid (vinegar)
3) sodium acetate-vinegar and salt combined
4) sucrose-Plant sugar. Why is it in a flu vaccine?
4) cholesterol-Why? We already have it in our blood.
5) potassium chloride-Prevents low potassium, normally taken in tablet form. Why inject it?
6 monobasic potassium phosphate-Used to prevent calcium kidney stones, normally taken orally. Why inject it?
7) dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate-Used to clean or empty your bowels. Why is this part of a flu vaccine?
8) tromethamine-Used to treat metabolic acidosis (too much acid in your blood). Normally given with IV. Why is this given along with acetic acid and sodium acetate (acetic acid and salt) in a flu vaccine?

I was always led to believe that virus vaccines were made from a weakened virus or parts of that virus. There's no evidence of a virus I can see but I don't know what a lot of these ingredients are.

Here is the best part, these vaccines haven't been approved by the FDA:

"There is no U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19."

https://www.fda.gov/media/144638/download