I had a bunch of gallstones a few years ago too much drinking and such... fatty foods and so forth.

Fantastic doctor back then, she told me to start drinking beet juice, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice.

Bottom line, I started making beer shanties with lemonade and started drinking a blueberry beet juice. Granted, this was the summer so I had a lot more hydration flowing through me. I would mix my beer and lemonade shanties 1: 1 and sometimes 1:1:1 with water.

My outside working beer has always been some 30 pack of piss poor natural light or whatever. It's just hydration, change of flavor from water. Not enough alcohol in the mixture to even notice.

I would do 6 oz of beet juice or beet and blueberry juice whatever the wife should find at the store or mail order at Sunrise and at bedtime.

Not sure if this will help you or not but it sure cleaned me up well.

Fought forest fires years ago the ratio then was 120 ounces of hydration a day for my 240 lb weight.

2:1 ounces to body weight.

Impossible to drink that much in the winter. And way too easy to drink too much booze.

As for NA beer... no help here, I tried it and I just can't drink that stuff. Terrible flavor and way too damn expensive.

Good luck... I hope what I wrote didn't waste your time and reading it.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.