12344mag: Thanks for the links. That drum is certainly nice, but for the price I think I like the Extreme Rebel 17 barrel gutthooked recommended better since it’s rubber-lined, powder-coated and has stainless steel construction.
Extreme Rebel 17

I have already purchased a rotary Frankford Arsenal media separator. The “transfer magnet” looks like it would be rather helpful, but I thought stainless steel was not magnetic?

blindshooter: I thought the same when I saw the water utility working on the street out front the other day. They gave me a 4’ length of Schedule 80 6”, they didn’t have any scraps of 8” or 10" as they were all full length pieces, but Schedule 80 is way too heavy duty for this usage. Not to mention that the associated caps and reducers aren’t cheap to source. I’ll keep my eye out, however.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue