Originally Posted by copperking81
I have a solid back up cache but for me the days of going to the range weekly and burning through several hundred rounds each visit are over unless supply starts to pick up again. I just don't see how I can replace what I have.

I'm hoping the ammo and component manufacturers see value in scaling up their production equipment given now that the insane demand will likely not abate any time soon. While they've stressed that they're running at max capacity throughout the nonsense in 2020, I question how many of them have actually invested in scaling up their production capacity itself, probably thinking the demand may be temporary.

With the exception of 12 & 20 ga target ammo for skeet & trap, I'm with ya. I'm not shooting any handguns or rifles (excluding .22s which I have plenty of leftover ammo from my .22 benchrest days) unless I can find ammo to replace what I shoot at reasonable prices I've been shooting rifles for 50 years and handguns for 40, I'm thinking I don't need a heck of a lot more practice.