Originally Posted by abbydog
General Mattis summed it up. Trump hoodwinked all of his “supporters”, last month he scammed them for 250 million give or take. A billionaire asked for money and people lined up to dig into their wallets and gave hard earned money. The common denominator isn’t how much you like Trump it’s “I don’t like the Democrates”. Therefore I’ll vote for DJT, a narcissistic, sociopathic liar.
He is not a leader.
Who is a leader? Mattis, Bush, Colin Powell, Adm McCraven. those guys are leaders. Trump, a draft dodging, narcissisti, poor leader. If McCraven ran for President he has my vote.
Do yourself a favor and read Joseph Goebbels quotes, i have mentioned them here several times.
I never had an interest in politics, twisted words, promises, promises, no term limits, take care of no. 1, pork politics,,,,,,,
Trump comes along and convinces people that the election is rigged, drain the swamp, on and on.
No concience, no compassion, no leadership. Peel the onion back. Listen to the message. It’s been about him and only him. He aligns himself with other autocrats.
‘Next four years will be interesting for sure.
Lastly I had to look up the definition of a “patriot”. I didn’t see a lot of patritots on TV last night. Blindness followers.

Bush, Powell, leaders? You're kidding right? Powell never saw a Democrat he wasn't happy to vote for. As far as GWB, nice guy but dumber than a light bulb and with no core principles.

Tarquin