Figured this is the best place to post this. Story - bought this for my teenage left handed daughter to use (not sure I remember where from but it was well 'loved' when purchased). She started using it to practice, first range session we get it sighted in easily. Second session, she is having trouble with the safety slams the bolt forward and the bun goes off. I think it was user error and have not been able to replicate it, but she is now afraid of it and will not use it - she did the same thing with a Tikka 243 but that was scope bite. The reason for the story is full disclosure - even though I cannot replicate the issue, it may be there.

So, we have an Anschutz 1415-1416 left hand, made in West Germany, Stock is dinged up, Front Sling Swivel is loose, barrel is threaded with ~21" from back of threads to front of receiver if you would want to cut the threads off. Please look at the photos below. Looking for a CZ 452 lefty or may sell to get her a Tikka 1x - unless someone has one to trade + some cash. For a price, I honestly have no idea. Scope is not included, rings would be. Thanks for making it this far!

There is engraving on the underside of the barrel in front of the stock "HGR Sparks MD" - originally thought it was a Dr, but looks like it was "Duffy's Gun Room, Sparks, MD"

Please PM or post any questions. Thanks.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Talent is what you're born with, skills are what you earn. - Rod Smith

Time flies, but remember, you are the pilot!