Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Hypocrite
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Morewood
Ok,Boomer isn’t ok you old retard born between x and y.

It simply means ok,you old retard we get it you’ve managed breath and eat long enough to live past your prime.

Getting old isn’t an accomplishment and it gets old listening to old farts talk about how they’re better simply because they are old.

And those same old [bleep] are from the same generation that failed to secure a free and prosperous America for the younger generation they love to bash. Because it was easier to just go to work and go along to get along than it was to stand for something.

Why would someone join a forum just to insult 80% of the members?

Seems odd. Do you hunt and/or fish? Introduce yourself, newbie.

It’s only an insult if you’re the boomer that was happy to vote away gun rights and let liberalism take hold.

Yes I hunt and fish.

1. We didn't.

2. Doubt you've been out of mum's basement this week.

3. Get off your ass and wash that onesie. It stinks..

LIKE YOU.

My Mom’s been gone for over 5 years now, maybe that’s why I’m an [bleep]?

I’m at a bar right now it was tough but I left the house.

Not sure why you take it so personal if what I said doesn’t apply to you? I have no problem admitting a lot of my generation sucks, why so defensive over the worse of yours.

Because none of the younger fugktards blaming boomers know what the hell they're talking about.

Your generation is damn near voting unanimously for something they don't even understand because they think they're gonna get some free schit out of it and transfer wealth from somebody who has worked their ass off for it for the last 50 or 60 years. Why? Because most are too damn thick-headed and lazy to do a little research on their own and look behind the fake news facade and lies.

YOUR GENERATION IS ACTIVELY PARTICIPATING IN THE DESTRUCTION OF MY COUNTRY. And Yeah. That fugking bothers me.

Possibly it’s regional, around here there’s as many old farts that love them some Biden as there is younger folks. The only difference is the old farts voted for Clinton in the 90’s and they still don’t do the math on why the world is the way it is.