Originally Posted by deerstalker
MM. The use for these is just an old guy scratching an itch. I found myself without any 223/556 weapon but several thousand brass ,loaded and unloaded.
Every 223/556 i have assembled someone came along that had to have it. When offered double what i have invested in a gun, the equity overcomes me. Plus it funds two more . I am not a competitor anymore ,havent since the 70''s so it's just a hobby to keep me from washing dishes.
Just to show my ignorance i just now figured out what AGB stood for!😂
Yes the buffers and springs are coming, i hope. With deliveries the way they are now i hope all the parts get here before Jan 20. After that it will be a pigs guess.
The AGB's are Seekins.
The short 7.62x39 is also to utilize existing ammo. I have one in 16" and a sks so i figured to try a short one.
i have a 8.5 inch 300 bo and it is my goto whenever i go walkabout with the dog.
Again just a old guy's itch.

Im following this thread too because mm really likes his AGB's and im sure he will give you some good advice. Ive never toyed with a lightweight BCG either, so it should be an interesting thread. I also know MontanaMarine (not the mm I just mentioned) has a 7.62x39, but he probably kept that rifle pretty simple with conventional bcg and buffer and spring.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA