Originally Posted by JoeBob
Trump may have still accomplished exactly what I wanted him to accomplish. I wanted him to blowup the Republican Party and destroy the current system. It remains to be seen if the Republicans will survive this. And with the two party facade gone, I don’t think the Dems can survive their overreaching.

The first thing one has to realize in any sort of fight be it war, politics, or whatever is that there is actually a fight. Then you have to be able to assess the sides. People now realize there is a very real political struggle and they should have no illusions as to how the sides are divided up.

I think that the number of people in America that will respond as you suggest & think is much smaller than needed to either stop the Demons, or take control.

There are LOOOOOOOOOOOTS more Sheeple than Peeple, especially many with the ability to think clearly & onjectively & fully understand the magnitude of what has happened.

As for the Demons over-reaching, yes they will, but their chance of getting away with it are also higher than ever before.................maybe, & to a point.

It's very possible that their over-reach on certain things may fully explode in their faces & on the country. Hard to say.

But, we're gonna find out, & I don't think it will be long either................they can't wait to get started with the whippings & the power plays.

MM