Well, Jim From TN, my mother in law did not get an absentee ballot this year. We checked up on many people we know if they voted or not. Guess what, someone voted for her . The absentee ballot was registered Sept. 23, 2020. She always votes democrat to boot. Now, Who voted with her absentee ballot. She is adamant that she didn't get an absentee ballot . She has very little pyisical ability to get to the polls and wait in line , however, her mind is very good. She remembers everything. Now, you know another case. Of course, you will say " there is no proof" . I say you could be shown all the evidence in the world and still say it is not " proof".. I suspect her husband did it behind her back. He votes democrat too. It does not make it right in any way. The guy is a A hole, he gets the mail cause she cant, so it is likely he did it. She has been leaning for Donald Trump this year and this likely provoked him to vote democrat just in case she went republican for the first time in her life. This happens ALL THE TIME. There were 236 sworn affidavits in Michigan to the FBI from poll workers that they saw voter fraud. If that is not enough, then 10,000 sworn affidavids will not convince you. Noone is so blind as someone that refuses to see. Also, the picture of Joseph Stalin on this thread is very telling. In Milwaukee , 84% of the poll workers are democrats. Guess who counted the votes, and behind closed doors to boot. They would not let opposing poll workers in rooms later in the night. There is little wonder what they are doing. Proof??? There is plenty of evidence that the courts should have heard many cases.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23