Originally Posted by horse1
Originally Posted by 65BR
Seriously - I see all this fear buying, hoarding, and I am not questioning the times we live in.

But I tell people all the time, you can only shoot one...at a time. Normally.

How much can you carry? And how much do you think you will go thru, in a situation(s) before you get tagged? JS

I don't buy ammo or reloading components for some doomsday end of the world scenario. If that scenario ever comes, it's likely more people will die due to lack of clean water than any other cause.

I buy what I'm going to need to continue to shoot what/when I want to. Doesn't matter if it's sporting-clays/skeet league, F-Class, prairie-dogs, or setting up my own steel targets for entertainment and education. That being the case, my "needs" are significantly more than someone who pics up their rifle opening morning of deer season assuming it's still on from the bore-sighting the store did for them several decades ago.

Yeah but the left is only going after ammunition , and our guns, unless you live in Flint, and the bastards have blatantly compromised the water as well.
I've been buying what I can, but I keep envisioning the scene where Mell Gibson is handed a few paper shotgun shells and he pinches them to test for soundness and one turns to dust and the other doesn't so he loads his sawed off 12 gauve with it.........were almost to that point right now.

Last edited by HankMcMauser; 01/14/21.

Roughly half the people you meet are below average intelligence.