Originally Posted by hanco
They tend to make your sewer line stop up, because you aren’t moving much water through the line. New buildings come with low flow parts in the flush valves. The first thing we do is put parts in to increase water flow. They are good in theory, but ain’t worth a cshit in commercial buildings. I hate unstopping toilets and stopped up sewers. I pay 3.00 for a thousand gallons of water. That means I can flush my toilet at my house 333 times for three bucks, compared to 666 times with a low flow toilet. I doubt if wifey and I flush 6 dollars of water down the toilet in a month. You aren’t really saving much.

But what the hell do I know??

just replumbed under a friends nephews house and laid a whole new sewer tap in with 3 inch due to these low flow issues.

If you are plumbed correctly it works. If not it doesn't

My old boss never understood and demanded 4 inch sewer lines on our inspections. I said NO not on new houses, its all by fixture units and the new ones are LOW Flow,

It means just what you said... but how he ever got an inspectors license and supposedly managed his CEUS always amazed me.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....