Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by rickt300
I guess the point is this mental midget is going to be out president. This is a complicated country with complicated foreign policy issues. He is not up to the task.

Nor will the people around him be up to the task either................most sheeple have absolutely no idea the pile of schitt we are about to be neck deep in.

Ben Rhodes, Susan Rice, Samantha Power. Laughin' here..................amateur hour all over again but even worse than with The Muslim. Really stupid fu^cks, all of them.

MM

I completely agree. Obama being a [bleep] actually paid attention but did nothing. He actually maintained Shrub Bush's military foreign policy until he removed us from Iraq. WTF would a Biden foreign policy look like? Back to the Iran deal, give them billions because Trump hurt their feelings. I bet the gives the South China sea to China ( why the Chinese gave him all that money). Lets them keep building that island/military base. Let China overcome our economy. Then in a very short time the Border patrol has it's duties changed from catch and detain to register for benefits and be released.

Last edited by rickt300; 01/15/21.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]