Update First I want to thank each of you for your advice. Second give an update. Same dealership took an almost identical 2017 Navigator with almost exactly 50k miles. They had it when I looked but I did not know that. Sales mgr called me and I told him my concers and he said well how about a Lincoln? Turns out the Ford warranty is overall 50k, 4yrs - 60k,6 yr powertrain but Lincoln is 50k, 4 yrs- 70k,6yrs powertrain. Test drive same runs great, similar sound to expedition and even cleaner. Plus same 3.73 Limited slip axle I wanted. (This is amazing because all the used fords I have been looking at this axle is hard to find-seems the resale market is out of vegas and Caly and it is 3.31 or 3.73 open). To top it all off this one had full weather tech floormats! The only negative is it is kinda the off white vs the polar white of the expo. 2017 was the last year of before the body style change for the current Expedition/Navigators but much of the technolgy and interiors are the same. I got it for less than half price compared to the new expedition I priced and that was not the top trim level. I did not even look at new Navigators because they start at $90k. So I'll drive it a few years and see how it goes.