Accurate powder "amounts", in a timely manner, have been the bane of my reloading existence since I was first introduced to the hobby about 1966. To get accurate "large" kernel powders to tolerable variations, one had/has to throw, then trickle up to the desired weight.....time consuming. When working with small grained powders one can throw and trickle or simply throw as long as your +/- requirements are not too tight. Then, we have the fine grained powders that are a dream to work with when throwing them but those powder typically have limitations; ie, temperature sensitivity, less than desired velocity or even limitation to lighter bullet weights. I've thrown, measured, weighed and trickled for the past 55 yrs. Last year, I found my nirvana! It's expensive but saves SOOOOO much time and is super accurate; +/- .02 (two hundredths) of a grain in typically 10 seconds or less (except super large charges such as 120+ gr of BlackHorn 209 in my muzzleloader (still +/- .02 gr accuracy). The FX120i with Version 3 autotrickler. It has changed how I load ammo at home and I make a literal living loading/reloading and shooting ammo.

Alan