My Savage 99 picatinny rail came in the mail today. Remember the post back before Thanksgiving about the Savage 99 rails on Ebay. Mine didn't show up and I complained on here about getting stiffed. It came today, post marked Nov. 21. I bought the scope at the Rock Springs gun show Thanksgiving weekend in anticipation of putting it on a Savage 99. Well it's finally happened. Enjoy my idea of Saturday night humor.
When emperor Biden gets through outlawing evil semi-autos the people who are into such things will have to switch over to lever actions with assault type optics. It's even chambered in 7.62 X 51 Nato.
left side overall
[Linked Image]
right side overall
[Linked Image]
scope thingy left side. It's made by Osprey and has, WOW!!!! 3 different colored lighted reticles
[Linked Image]
scope thingy right side
[Linked Image]
The old fashioned Marbles tang sight is even obsolete. It has its own iron sight mounted on top of the scope thingy. Unless Biden's Chinese troops get lucky and blow the scope off the rifle with a lucky shot.
iron sight with day glo front sight
[Linked Image]

Last edited by wyo1895; 01/16/21.

wyo1895
With Savage never say never.
For a copy of my book on engraved Savage lever actions rifles send a check for $80 to; David Royal, p.o. box 1271, Pinedale, Wy., 82941. I will sign and inscribe the book for you.
[email protected]